Would you give up Happily Ever After for a light Parade?

Cmdr_Crimson

Meh I can just deal with the one no one acknowledge it's existance...The Electrical Water Pageant...
electrical-water-pageant-gallery02.jpg

KaliSplash

For low those many years, we had two runnings of nighttime parade AND a 10-to-15 minute fireworks show! That's what I want. I prefer MSEP but would be happy to see Spectro return over the absolute ZILCH we have right now. (Nothing is wrong with Spectro, it's just not as good as MSEP). but again, at the moment, ugh!

brb1006

For low those many years, we had two runnings of nighttime parade AND a 10-to-15 minute fireworks show! That's what I want. I prefer MSEP but would be happy to see Spectro return over the absolute ZILCH we have right now. (Nothing is wrong with Spectro, it's just not as good as MSEP). but again, at the moment, ugh!
Spectromagic not as good as MSEP? At least Spectromagic has more variety with it's music choices and beautifully designed floats.

TTA94

So nervous what MK might end up with when, IF, a “nighttime”, not necessarily “light”, parade does get green lit. I think the vast majorities hopes and dreams are on a modern Dreamlights style version of SpectoMagic, or similar, but I’m nervous it will be something totally different like a projection based parade or street party :rolleyes:. A projection based parade has already been done by Universal Studios Japan... which may be amazing to some people, but it’s not my cup of tea. Then again anything at this point would be better than what we have right now... which is Ziltch.

drizgirl

So nervous what MK might end up with when, IF, a “nighttime”, not necessarily “light”, parade does get green lit. I think the vast majorities hopes and dreams are on a modern Dreamlights style version of SpectoMagic, or similar, but I’m nervous it will be something totally different like a projection based parade or street party :rolleyes:. A projection based parade has already been done by Universal Studios Japan... which may be amazing to some people, but it’s not my cup of tea. Then again anything at this point would be better than what we have right now... which is Ziltch.
They're probably working on a hologram parade as we speak.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Id like to see a new Electrical Parade with music done by Tee Lopes, its a bit poppy but his music has that charm which is also the reason I think his video soundtracks are so great.

I am Timmy

No. No one in the WORLD does fireworks like Disney. If anything, MORE fireworks. I love fireworks. Fireworks all the time.

graphite1326

If someone gave me the option to have a full length Light Parade preferably Spectromagic but they had to scale the firework show all the way back to the 5 minute Fantasy in the sky on select nights I'd take that up.
I really don't care for parades. Never understood why people want to sit in the hot sun for an hour with nothing to do. Constantly fight for your space. Then to see part of a song performed as they walk buy or floats that you have seen over and over. Fireworks!

SirWillow

No reason they can't do both like they used to do. They used to do the night parade twice, with the fireworks in between the parades, like they do for Not So Scary and Very Merry Christmas. Absolutely no reason they couldn't do that again, or even one night parade.

if they had a parade. I really wish they would bring a night parade back.
And a parade at Studios again...
And a parade at Animal Kingdom again...
and... ahh, nevermind. There I go dreaming...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom