• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Would you give up Happily Ever After for a light Parade?

AJH219

I would cancel my annual pass if they decided to give us a piece of garbage like Fantasy in the Sky or Wishes over HEA. It still infuriates me there are fools who think those two shows are definitions of good. I would rather never have a nighttime parade again if it means ICONIC nighttime shows like HEA.

BoarderPhreak

The fireworks you can see/feel from anywhere in the park. The parade only along the route (which I've never watched). It does however absorb a ton of guests, allowing me to get on rides while everyone's busy. Tough choice.

Cmdr_Crimson

The way things are going with the oddness that these parades have been.....I wouldn't be surprised if they took the *shudders* Light Magic Route....

Surfin' Tuna

I would cancel my annual pass if they decided to give us a piece of garbage like Fantasy in the Sky or Wishes over HEA. It still infuriates me there are fools who think those two shows are definitions of good. I would rather never have a nighttime parade again if it means ICONIC nighttime shows like HEA.
So, we get a better show, a parade, and less people in the park?

Top Bottom