Would anybody be interested in a WDWMAGIC parks meet up?

WDWTank

Original Poster
Would anyone be interested in a WDWMAGIC parks meet up? Is there an actual thread for this? I'd love to do one, because I typically socialize better with people who share the same interests as me, as well as with adults :)

JIMINYCR

DW and I have met many WDWMAGIC friends on our various trips. Its great to finally put a face to the member name that youve been conversing with online. We havent had one negative interaction in all our meet ups. Sometimes its been difficult arranging times and places to meet only because everyone has their set daily schedules arranged ahead of time and trying to find the right park and times both can get together can be an issue. The How many Days countdown thread in the Trip Planning section also helps you see whose going at the same time as you as well.

I am Timmy

My family will be there Dec. 10-24. Me (47) my DH (49), DS (25) and DS (22). We've been going for years, and somehow I can still convince my adult sons to come on a family trip to DW! I managed to plan it around their college schedules, here's hoping that doesn't change. I would love to meet up with anyone that will be there. It's the holidays, so the more the merrier!

danyoung56

My next trip will be at the end of September/beginning of October, but if there's an official meet I'll wave at you as I walk by. It's nice to chat with folks here, but when I'm on vacation I don't want to spend any of it socializing with people I don't really know. I've met up from time to time with online friends, and it almost always has not been entirely successful. So I prefer to smile, wave, and go right on with my vacation.

wannabeBelle

My next trip will be at the end of September/beginning of October, but if there's an official meet I'll wave at you as I walk by. It's nice to chat with folks here, but when I'm on vacation I don't want to spend any of it socializing with people I don't really know. I've met up from time to time with online friends, and it almost always has not been entirely successful. So I prefer to smile, wave, and go right on with my vacation.
I completely understand although my experience has been just the opposite. I met Richard @Master Yoda, Martin @marni1971 Monty @Monty Dave @ClemsonTigger , Melody, Michelle, and many others through this site. I even met Pam, who is now my boss through WDWMagic on these boards. The meets are very informal and if you want to just stop in, say hi and be on with your day, that is certainly fine! Marie

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I completely understand although my experience has been just the opposite. I met Richard @Master Yoda, Martin @marni1971 Monty @Monty Dave @ClemsonTigger , Melody, Michelle, and many others through this site. I even met Pam, who is now my boss through WDWMagic on these boards. The meets are very informal and if you want to just stop in, say hi and be on with your day, that is certainly fine! Marie
Ahh yes. That odd day in September 2005 that still haunts me to this day.;)

In all honesty, I think I am batting around 900 when it comes to positive WDWMagic meets. I can count the people I have not liked on one hand with fingers left over.

JennSmith

My family will be there Dec. 10-24. Me (47) my DH (49), DS (25) and DS (22). We've been going for years, and somehow I can still convince my adult sons to come on a family trip to DW! I managed to plan it around their college schedules, here's hoping that doesn't change. I would love to meet up with anyone that will be there. It's the holidays, so the more the merrier!
Us too! The 9th through the 17th...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom