Worth the wait?

disneyfan123

hello

I am 18 and i go to Disney every two years and i would wait two hours or more for anything within Disney... especially since i will not be going back for about 6 years after my next visit this July!!

*only 70 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Dawn S

While I cannot say that I'd be happy about it, I would wait 2 hours for Haunted Mansion & Tower of Terror. I spent one full day waiting for & riding on ToT, so I guess I'm a little obsessed with it. :rolleyes:

Chernabog

I'd wait for Haunted Mansion because I love it so much and can't leave Disney till I've ridden it. Other rides? hmmm ToT, The Muppet movie at MGM (it's so freakin' funny), Splash Mountain, 20k leagues and CoP if they brought it back for a short time before closing again.:king:

NowInc

WEDWay is the name of the company Walt used when buying land in FL to avoid people from knowing it was HIM that was purchasing so much land...so to avoid it being price hiked..

it was also the original name for "Imagineerng"...

...oh..and uh...Id wait 2 hours (granted...id hate it) for::

ToT
Haunted Mansion
RnR
and Kali River Rapids

leeocean

Everything in Disney is worth waiting for. However, Fastpass has made it so that you can get a Fastpass for a terribly long line while you do the attractions with shorter lines until your time for the Fastpass attraction comes about. It works great!

GGG1

I would never wait 2 hours on any ride, there is definitely some planning involved when i hit WDW. With Fastpass and getting up as early as possible every day you should be able to hit all of the rides you want to in decent time (assuming you have 5-7 days of vacation!!)

njchris65

I would never wait 2 hours for a ride. I'll either use FastPass is it's available or wait until later when the crowd dies down or go early to the most crowded rides first.

Huggups

I wouldn't wait 2 hours for any ride anywhere. Maybe the most I'd wait is an hour which is close to what we waited for Tower of Terror and a few times many years ago for Haunted Mansion. If it's really hot there's no way I would even wait a 1/2 hour. Fastpass is great if you really want to get on a new ride.

momickey

even before they had fastpass, i could never get myself to wait in line for that long. it's just not in my nature. so with careful planning, we'd manage to hit all the good rides.
but then again, i'm there so often it doesn't bother me if i miss a ride. i can spend a whole day in epcot without going on a single ride. i'm just happy to be there period.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom