Worst Universal Orlando Ride? (Poll)

Which is the worst ride at Universal Orlando?

• Total voters

michmickey

I read that Minion Mayhem was supposed to be on here rather than ET so I'm going with that. We waited in a 2 hour line when it was new and when we finally got to see it we were severely disappointed. When we saw it was a simulator ride we were expecting a spiderman-esque ride vehicle with simulation. I think having the giant room of people takes away from the ride and overall I wouldn't ride it again unless it had a super short wait. That being said I have yet to ride FF so we'll see about that

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I read that Minion Mayhem was supposed to be on here rather than ET so I'm going with that. We waited in a 2 hour line when it was new and when we finally got to see it we were severely disappointed. When we saw it was a simulator ride we were expecting a spiderman-esque ride vehicle with simulation. I think having the giant room of people takes away from the ride and overall I wouldn't ride it again unless it had a super short wait. That being said I have yet to ride FF so we'll see about that

What if all of the guests wore minions costumes?

asking for a friend!

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
That is it, immersion is the problem with Fast and Furious. If they just ended the ride by driving straight into a brick wall
the ride would be much better. :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:

They just need to hand out very strong drinks at each of the checkpoints on the way to the "party bus". You know, to make it more uhh realistic. Everything is better with alcohol, right?

Disneyhead'71

Alcohol was my idea for upping F&F's numbers. You know how SeaWorld/Busch Gardens gives 2 free 7oz. beers to everybody? Well, Universal should do that but the only place you can get them is at the unload platform of F&F.

The_Jobu

Free vodka and energy drink in line. Actual dancing girls instead of projection. Obvious dummy driver turns and faces you at the end of the ride and terrifies you.

DONE.

10/10 would ride again.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
F&F is definitly short on thrill. Chase sequence could use music. There needs to be a wind machine to make it "feel" more believable and the entire intro needs to be condensed so as not to make up a 1/3 of the attractions run-time. It's terrible!

Tom Morrow

F&F is definitly short on thrill. Chase sequence could use music. There needs to be a wind machine to make it "feel" more believable and the entire intro needs to be condensed so as not to make up a 1/3 of the attractions run-time. It's terrible!
It has the worst pacing of any ride I've ever experienced. It's not enough to have two pre-shows that still don't properly set up the story, The first 2/3rds of the actual ride itself is more setup and exposition... and then even after all that it STILL makes no sense.

The Grand Inquisitor

Fast and Furious Supercharged more like slow and tedious. The ride is terrible! Probably the worst ride at any of the Disney or Universal parks besides Superstar Limo. Race through new york is actually really fun! My family loved it when we rode it last year.

Minnesota disney fan

Clearly explained the experience? Where? Can you find the timestamp where they did such? Near the end they do say "They won't spill the beans yet on the Kong attraction." The concept art only shows the facade/showbuilding entrance and the clip does nothing to downplay the attraction or suggest it will be a clone of the Kong 360 portion of the Tram Tour Attraction from Hollywood.

Look, I get it if you like this ride, that's fine. But don't pretend Universal set up expectations for the ride which we received.
Do either of you guys remember going to the original Kong at Universal? Yes, I know it dates me, but it was AWESOME! At one point, Kong grabs the ride vehicle, shakes it, and drops it. You drop to another level. It was very scarey and a lot of fun.
Boy, I miss that version of Kong. Does anyone else remember it?

The Grand Inquisitor

Do either of you guys remember going to the original Kong at Universal? Yes, I know it dates me, but it was AWESOME! At one point, Kong grabs the ride vehicle, shakes it, and drops it. You drop to another level. It was very scarey and a lot of fun.
Boy, I miss that version of Kong. Does anyone else remember it?
I wish I could've ridden it! By the time I first went to universal in 2007 it was already gone.

RobWDW1971

Fast and Furious Supercharged more like slow and tedious. The ride is terrible! Probably the worst ride at any of the Disney or Universal parks besides Superstar Limo. Race through new york is actually really fun! My family loved it when we rode it last year.
At least SSL had a "what the heck?!" bizarro world funhouse vibe to it. Honestly, the last two Imagination pavilion remodels are the worst things WDI has ever done, especially considering the brilliant attraction they replaced.

The Grand Inquisitor

At least SSL had a "what the heck?!" bizarro world funhouse vibe to it. Honestly, the last two Imagination pavilion remodels are the worst things WDI has ever done, especially considering the brilliant attraction they replaced.
I never go the chance to ride the original imagination ride only the current version. I wish I had been able to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom