Worst to First: Ranking the Disney Princesses

lebeau

Original Poster
Back in the spring, I wrote an article on my blog in which I ranked the Disney princesses. It was a lot of fun at the time. But I didn't give it much thought after that. Recently, I have expanded the Worst to First concept into a series and added the ability for readers to make rankings of their own. Then once there are a significant number of responses, I share the reader rankings. But since the Disney princess article is several months old, there haven't been a lot of rankings. So I was hoping some Disney fans would be willing to help me out and rank their favorite princesses.

If you're interested, here's a link. Thanks and have fun!

ForeverAnna

No matter how you feel about whether or not Mulan and Pocahontas quality as Disney Princesses, you should have let us rank them since you did.

lebeau

Original Poster
Can't say EXACTLY all of them, but my favorite is Jasmine, and my least favorite is Snow White.

Snow White has been pretty consistently hanging out at the bottom. I'm thinking it's the voice. Jasmine started off high, but readers are ranking her much lower than I did. Currently she's in the bottom half which surprised me.

No matter how you feel about whether or not Mulan and Pocahontas quality as Disney Princesses, you should have let us rank them since you did.

That was unfortunately necessitated by a systems limitation. Polldaddy only allows for 10 options. I'd have let readers rank all twelve if I had my way. Given that I had to reduce the list from 12 to 10, I removed the two who technically weren't princesses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom