Worst mistake

crazygirley

Well, there are alot of them that I, as an Orlando amature, regret going to. To top my list, Splendid China and Gatorland. They are the most pointless, stupid, biggest waste of money ever. I don't know if you ever went or remembered, but we used to go to the Tupperware headquarters when I was really little. It was a waste of time, but my mom liked getting the free Tupperware container. LOL!

WDWspider

Wow, I really enjoy Gatorland. They even had a tv series for a while showcasing the place. I think Alligators are fascinating creatures anyway, so maybe if I lived in Florida I would view it differently. :lol:

Now... Wonderworks... that's a bad tourist trap. It is pretty cheesy inside, the outside looks amazing though. Most of the stuff they have you can find at Disneyquest, a local science Center, or Epcot.

mandib

Originally posted by spider-man
Now... Wonderworks... that's a bad tourist trap. It is pretty cheesy inside, the outside looks amazing though. Most of the stuff they have you can find at Disneyquest, a local science Center, or Epcot.

I 2nd that! Ok so laser tag was fun but you had to pay extra for that!

wdwrules

i dont care much for splendid china myself:snore: but i love gatorland:D i try to stop there for every vacation we take to florida:cool:

TrevEG

Just under couriosity... has anyone been to skull kingdom? Every time I go to disney and make the drive from disney property to universal studios I see this huge skull thing looming over the highway. Just wondering if it's worth the $15.00 to go to this.

NakedMickey

My friend, who is scared easily, wasn't even scared of this one. She said it was really bad. Just save your money and wait unitl October rolls around and go to Halloween Horror Nights just a few feet away from skull kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom