Worst Meal at Disney

flavious27

Clearly one should avoid every restaurant in WDW! After reading how many people ended up with food poisoning and/or barfed after eating in the World I'm surprised the health department hasn't closed the place down. For my part I've yet to get sick or have a bad meal while there. Now, some of the CS meals have been, well, fast food. But any of the TS meals we've had have been good to excellent. Keep in mind that my idea of a bad meal was a C-Ration can of ham and lima beans. I've been working on ADR's for September and given the limited availability I guess not everyone has had a bad experience.

if ocean county did not shutdown or fine six flags for the violations I saw on my last trip (nacho cheese machine that was dripping cheese all day long, half cooked chicken served to guests), nothing is going to happen to wdw.

lighteningqueen

Boma's at Animal Kingdom Lodge- YUCK! :hurl:
We had a dish called Bobotie (pronounced buh-boo-tee). Anything that sounds like booty is never good. Ha!!:veryconfu

The best food ever...Ohana's at the Poly!! Amazing!!

Bomas is just plain nasty and way overpriced for such bland and weird food.. When I say bland it is for potatoes and meat. Just never again so 3 times is it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom