Worst Job at Walt Disney World?

FettFan

I searched the forums but didn't find anything on this: I'm curious what current or former CMs consider to be the worst job at WDW and why.

Parking attendant in the sun and rain? Sweeping up horse...droppings? Herding people at firework/show times?

Thanks in advance for the insights and stories. I'm just genuinely curious.

Custodial staff.
Think of how many *accidents* happen in a Disney park on a daily basis: urine and feces and vomit and the occasional blood....and how many biohazard latex things-to-prevent-accidents they have to clean from the hotels (and other areas).

Lilofan

Custodial staff.
Think of how many *accidents* happen in a Disney park on a daily basis: urine and feces and vomit and the occasional blood....and how many biohazard latex things-to-prevent-accidents they have to clean from the hotels (and other areas).
There was a story of Walt Disney's wife against his dream of building an amusement park. She commented they are dirty. Walt advised his wife - "Not mine".

cm1988

Okay, I was a merchandise host for seven years, then worked backstage in various role for 10. Only only job I really didn’t like was a very temporary one… They call it “cross-u” when you work onstage during a peak time. I did that often in those 10 years. But one time, the assigned location was a hotdog cart near Splash Mountain. Standing over those steaming hotdogs for one full shift just about made a vegetarian out of me!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
There was a story of Walt Disney's wife against his dream of building an amusement park. She commented they are dirty. Walt advised his wife - "Not mine".

Disney Parks are still the best maintained...even if they aren’t OC about them anymore. I imagine the robot sweepers will do a good Job when implemented as well

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Janitorial during F&W

If you all really wanna play a game at Disney, hang out in the bathroom for 10 minutes and count how many times you hear people on the toilet struggling.

I unfortunately was stuck in the bathroom at bugs land in DCA once. I wasn't the only one having problems 🤣 and it's even better listening to people suffer while cutesy Disney bug sounds are playing through the speakers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom