Worst Disney Attractions? (Current & Otherwise)

Which ones are worst?

• Journey Into YOUR Imagination

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Habit Heroes

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Phantom Boats

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Path of the Jedi

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Launch Bay

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Stitch’s Great Escape

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Superstar Limo

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Flying Saucers

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Canal Boats of the World

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

Miru

Original Poster
What do you all think are the worst Disney attractions to have ever stood, and which ones are the worst currently standing?

The worst one currently standing IMO is Path of the Jedi. This one is edged only a little bit above Launch Bay because Launch Bay at least has real film and TV props on display, and the building looks nicer (at DL) than POTJ. POTJ is nothing more than a clip show with nothing to set it apart or add much value. Few others come close, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head that are THIS worthless.

Worst to have ever stood was Habit Heroes, because of the impact it had on Imagineering, making them terrified of original attractions (or, as recent events show, even the use of obscure IP) from then on. Disney’s previous diet-based attractions did get gradually worse as they went on, but never fat-shamed or featured uncharismatic Disney Channel rejects. Even Food Rocks at least used cutouts instead of ugly CGI renders. Ever since this calamity, we’ve gotten a whole lot of intrusive IP in the fully-owned parks.

Miru

Original Poster
How can you even bring up the Chew Chew Train when things like High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The Sneak Preview in Tomorrowland once happened? 😜
Should “temporary attractions” even be considered?
And yeah, Future World has a lot of junk, which I think is overshadowed in the awful factor by a lot of other rides so less hardcore fans notice, notably with JII.

Superstar Limo is still a popular vote even with all the gnashing over Mission Breakout and the like... does this mean anything?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom