worst CM Costum

castlecake

Original Poster
worst CM Costume

What, in your opinion, is the worst Cast Member costume?

I dont like the fantasyland costumes, they are too, I dont know they just need a change!

Also, no offence Fantasia Boi, I think the monorail uniforms(along with all Disney Transport costumes) should be updated, maybe more futuristicky looking. I think all Disney Transport CM should have the same costumes (tram operators, Monorail Pilots, and busses) To give it a more uniformed look

What do you guys think:confused:

-Ty:king:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
anything from tomorrowland or future world.. they are hopelessly tacky

Lhriangel

Imagination... anyone who wears them looks like a box of crayons. And Mousegears.... I just don't like the pants (has had to wear both costumes lol).

DisneyCP2000

I would have to say the flag shirt/white pants combo in future world. I do like the shirt but the white pants are very revealing. I've had friends who had to wear them and they'd have to get larger shirts to cover thier underwear. The pants were just tooooo thin and revealing!

Maria

I knew you were going to say something about that! LOL
My ex-bf hated those when he had to wear them! I think there was also the option to wear the blue pants, no? Or to wear the blue pants with the red stripes shirt, no? I think that´s what he ended up doing... made me happy though... no more showing the world what was only for me! LOL j/k :animwink:

I don´t know, I think the worst costume is the one of the hostess/waitresses at the San Angel Inn... that fucshia dress looks awful in all of them! Not flattering at all!

Yellow Shoes

My vote goes to the Wonders of Life. I saw a CM outside "The Making of Me" in an aluminum foil jumpsuit trimmed in neon pink and green.

This poor guy was someone's grandfather, and he looked like a baked potato.

Dawn S

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
This poor guy was someone's grandfather, and he looked like a baked potato.

This is, by far, the funniest thing I've ever read on this site. And...I totally agree! :lol: :lol: :cry:

thumper

Originally posted by monorail256
Some of the Animal Kingdom ones.. they are just too bright

Have to agree with Monorail....those groovy Dino shirts and shorts at Primeval Whirl are so bright, the colors remind me of Play-dough!:hammer:

Tom Morrow

What do the Tomorrowland ones look like? I never really noticed. Actually, I never really pay attention to what the CMs are wearing, but I think anything that is overly colurful is ugly.

The BEST CM costumes are the Tower of Terror Bellhops! I want my own Hollywood Tower Hotel bellhop costume!

grimgringhost

I'd hafta go with the HM one, not because it doesn't fit the theme, but how would you like to be stuck in a tailcoat and pants on a 95 degree day?

Skipper Timekpr

Actually it's not that bad. Usually I might even wear my long grate coat outside aswell. If we do go outside though we are aloud to take off the coat and wear just the vest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom