Worst Attraction Fail/Malfunction you have seen?

Yert3

The entirety of Splash Mountain in 2012 where pretty much every single thing wasn’t working.

Thread from the time:

it was the first thread I participated in on here and it’s how I discovered the site. I was searching google if anyone else was noticing Splash Mountain go down the proverbial drain. Turns out a lot of people were noticing.

video I took when it was at its worst:

just by far the absolute worst condition I have ever seen any Disney attraction. The January-March 2013 refurb saved it. Made it almost look brand new. I was so happy. It’s starting to deteriorate again, but hopefully it never gets that bad again.

Last edited:

Moka

It’s starting to deteriorate again, but hopefully it never gets that bad again.
The ride has literally broke down the last 3 times I have gotten on, it’s pretty ridiculous. 1 time it took about 20 minutes to get going again, other 2 times evacuated.

Yert3

The ride has literally broke down the last 3 times I have gotten on, it’s pretty ridiculous. 1 time it took about 20 minutes to get going again, other 2 times evacuated.
Sounds like bad luck, as I go on it about once a week and I almost never get stuck on SM. I was talking more about show quality.

Dunston

The entirety of Splash Mountain in 2012 where pretty much every single thing wasn’t working.

Thread from the time:

it was the first thread I participated in on here and it’s how I discovered the site. I was searching google if anyone else was noticing Splash Mountain go down the proverbial drain. Turns out a lot of people were noticing.

video I took when it was at its worst:

just by far the absolute worst condition I have ever seen any Disney attraction. The January-March 2013 refurb saved it. Made it almost look brand new. I was so happy. It’s starting to deteriorate again, but hopefully it never gets that bad again.

In the thread you linked people were talking about the Tree of Life falling apart. What was that all about?

Schneewittchen

It's kinda lame, but about a third of the time when we ride Winnie the Pooh, it breaks down. When my kids were little it was super traumatic. They'd flip out a bit and a get very anxious about whether or not they would "rescue" us.

Anyway, it was a great way to get an extra fastpass, especially when they handed out paper ones - just head straight to Peter Pan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom