Worst Attraction at WDW

What is the worst attraction at WDW?

• Total voters

dxwwf3

Unless the park is extremely crowded (or half of Tomorrowland is closed), when does SGE have a queue anymore? It's been a walk on for a couple of years when I've been there. And FastPass isn't even used in the summer.

Jasonflz

Unless the park is extremely crowded (or half of Tomorrowland is closed), when does SGE have a queue anymore? It's been a walk on for a couple of years when I've been there. And FastPass isn't even used in the summer.

That's sure true. I really am surprised with Disney for not making it seasonal. Even with Space Mountain down you still won't see Stitch get a line.

dxwwf3

That's sure true. I really am surprised with Disney for not making it seasonal. Even with Space Mountain down you still won't see Stitch get a line.

Well I'm going to be there in early June and it will be interesting to see how it affects the crowds at SGE and MILF. I would say that it will either help SGE create 10 to 20 minute queues or Tomorrowland will be a ghost town and it won't help it out a bit.

Jasonflz

Well I'm going to be there in early June and it will be interesting to see how it affects the crowds at SGE and MILF. I would say that it will either help SGE create 10 to 20 minute queues or Tomorrowland will be a ghost town and it won't help it out a bit.

Let's hope Milf does bad too.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Some of the attractions on that list I adore! :eek:

From that list I'd have to go with Circle of Life, but I don't hate it. It's especially handy when you need a nap/AC cool down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom