Worst Attraction at WDW

What is the worst attraction at WDW?

• Total voters

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Ok, there are a ton of great attractions at WDW, but there are also a few stinkers. Vote for the attraction you think is the worst of all!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
The Tiki Room. I couldn't wait to get out there the last time I saw it.

So you missed the best part! If you stay, standing by Iago, he has a series of lines about getting people out of the show that are pretty funny. If you are standing there while others are leaving, the CM would know what you are doing.

I had selected Playhouse Disney, not that there is anything wrong with it, but as our kids are older, the whole generation of Bear and Einsteins and JoJo and whatever else almost feel like having Hanna Barbera characters in Disney. I just don't make the connection. With that said, I can see they have their following, so that's fine. Just not a part of Disney for me.

goodtimes5286

I was twisted between TLSW and SGE, but i ended up taking TLSW b/c SGE was once great, and could be again if they change it back.

I wanted to pick CoP, but it wasnt up there :(

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Obviously I had to leave a few choices out because of the limitations of the poll.

The two other nominations so far I wouldn't have put up because I didn't think they would get many votes, especially Test Track. Most people love that ride, myself included... :goodnevil

goodtimes5286

You honestly think SGE, MILF, Under New Management, JIIw/Figment, etc, are all better than Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress?
ummmm i didn't talk about the last 3 BUT

Ehh.....if I HAD to sit down and watch one, CoP over SGE. But as for MILF your asking the wrong guy. It's my fav attraction at MK, so you obviously know my answer. I haven't been to the tiki room, yes i like JII better then CoP

The thing is I look at CoP for what it is NOW. Not looking at walt, or the nastalsia of riding it in the past, etc. I look at it for what it is at the momment, and i just don't enjoy it, it's lack luster (imo) and it doesnt fit in todays TL (i mean it's in between Stitches dance party thingy and buzz lightyear!).

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
There is a difference between an attraction being outdated and just bad. CoP was amazing when it first opened and is nostalgic. SGE is just plain bad. I haven't heard anyone actually defend the thing from the constant bashing on this board. CoP needs to be updated badly, but it's not a bad attraction. At least I don't think so.

DisneyPrincess5

There is a difference between an attraction being outdated and just bad. CoP was amazing when it first opened and is nostalgic. SGE is just plain bad. I haven't heard anyone actually defend the thing from the constant bashing on this board. CoP needs to be updated badly, but it's not a bad attraction. At least I don't think so.

I completely agree...I love it but it needs help.

Scrap the Treehouse!

deWild

I have to agree that there is a little too much Stitch for my liking in Tomorrowland right now, and either SGE or the new stage has to go. The stage just looks completely out of place with the rest of the land.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
It does. I have no idea why they decided to build a random stage in the middle of Tomorrowland but whatever. I have the feeling the new show is better than SGE, or at least I hope it is.

goodtimes5286

Well said, i cant agree more. I've never broken it down that way, but that's how i feel. I'm not saying that when CoP was made it wasn't revolutionary and amazing, it was. But how long ago was that, n thats what i mean by people wearing nastalsia glasses, they think EVERYTHING is just as great as the 1st time they rode it even though new technology comes out every year that dates each and every ride.

Where once disney was doing AA's b/c they were hot, now they're using more 3D (MILF, TSMM, TTwC, etc.). SGE however is a new attraction and I concider both it and CoP unenjoyable, but like you said, its for completly different reasons.

To be honest I dont know what they could do to CoP to make it an attraction that gets 20 minute+ waits everyday, I just dont see it being removed from seasonal.

NiarrNDisney

I have never understood the placement of the Speedway
I think thats why I'm not a huge fan of it. However as a childs first experience driving I suppose it can be a real hoot.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Since they got rid of it at DL, it is extremely unlikely that the WDW version will be replaced. It was an attraction that Walt himself designed, making the last remaining version of it untouchable, but that doesn't change the fact that it needs a facelift, especially the extremely out of date future scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom