World Showcase Players different shows

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is a schedule for which skits the World Showcase Players do each day?

I know they mostly do King Arthur and the Holy Grail, but sometimes mix in Romeo & Edna or maybe even Cyranose. Is there any pattern to when they do which ones, like first or last show of the day?

Seems very unlikely, but any chance they'll throw in A Christmas Carol for one last time before they leave at the end of the month? :)

graphite1326

I didn't know they did any other shows besides KA. I actually got to be King on our last visit.

I am very sad that this show is leaving. Two of my faves are now gone 4 for a Dollar and now the World Showcase Players.

Texas84

If it's true there were other shows then I'll be even more upset. It's always KA for me and it's always a different cast. The funniest group was when a Japanese woman played the character with the bad jokes and puns. She was so out of place but hilarious and her timing was perfect.

ABQ

Romeo an Edna was when they performed at Italy, which ceased to occur a couple years back, methinks. Otherwise it's KA @ the UK. Where they would mix in Scrooge during the holiday season. We'll never get to see them tell you to fear the corporate icon that is Mickey Mouse any longer though.

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Romeo an Edna was when they performed at Italy, which ceased to occur a couple years back, methinks. Otherwise it's KA @ the UK. Where they would mix in Scrooge during the holiday season. We'll never get to see them tell you to fear the corporate icon that is Mickey Mouse any longer though.

No, they have added the old Italy and France shows in to the mix in UK for at least the last year or so. There are examples of them doing them on YouTube, google image search, etc, and I've personally seen them do Romeo & Edna in UK a few times. Never been lucky enough to catch Cyranose though. Would love the chance to do so before the end of the month!

eeyoremum

I saw Romeo and Edna in the UK last October. Sad to say I will never see them again :(

mf1972

Carl & Phillip were my faves. can't remember the name of the other guy. little shorter, pudgy nose. those 3 always made me laugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom