mikebrakes

According to a website I found,

MEXICO- 35 Minutes
NORWAY- 1 Hour
MAELSTROM QUEUE BACKGROUND MUSIC- 1 Hour.
GERMANY- 57 Minutes.
BIERGARTEN RESTAURANT MUSIC- 1 Hour
ITALY- 1 Hour
FRANCE- 57 Minutes
UNITED KINGDOM- 1 Hour
CANADA- 1 Hour

Updated July 5th of this year. Most seem to be an hour.

Can't wait to hear them!

Lisa1264

Mike. I am so excited. Had links to many of these and my 2 favorites are gone... Japan and International Gateway. I was just there last week. I'm pretty sure there is a green speaker in all of the countries, but some may not be as easily accessible as others. Seems like some were near the water. Good luck and I'll keep an eye out here on how to get them!!!

thomas998

Mike. I am so excited. Had links to many of these and my 2 favorites are gone... Japan and International Gateway. I was just there last week. I'm pretty sure there is a green speaker in all of the countries, but some may not be as easily accessible as others. Seems like some were near the water. Good luck and I'll keep an eye out here on how to get them!!!
Sorry to have to tell you this Lisa, but there is a good chance that Mike is no longer with us... This was what I think you normally call a dead thread... was kept around as a tombstone to a past discussion... Since the time Mike last posted he grew up, had a family... had grand kids... a couple of great grand kids and then all the past turkey legs from those Disney trips finally caught up with him... but fear not his ashes were dutifully scattered along the Small World Ride... not because he loved the ride but because he hated it and his family was upset he had squandered so much money o Disney merchandise that his estate had a zero balance when he expired.... Okay... maybe its not that bad and maybe he hasn't actually died... but given the date of the post your responded to it was at least possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom