World Showcase: Alive With Magic– An Interim Co-oP

Magic Feather

Original Poster
After the recent events that have sadly ended The Creator Games, we seem to have a small break. A general theme we need to be focusing on is unity and imagination, so it seems that there is no better place to do so than World Showcase. This is a unique activity, unlike what has been done before. Once a week, a new prompt will be released, with a date everyone should turn it in by. Sounds normal right? Here is the thing, you can work with whoever to make this project! Solo, A small group, a big group, doesn't mater! Also, at the end, instead of one judge, everyone will be invited to comment on projects! No signups or set teams necessary! For the first round, we will pick up where the Creator Games left off, but make it a bit more open ended. You must make an IP attraction for the France Pavillion. The size, scope, and scale of your team, and project are up to you. Try to have all things in by 2/1! Good Luck!

PS: Seeing as no one really needs to run this aside from making prompts, I will be participating. Also, all prompts will involve WS.

PPS: Team Drax and Baby Groot from the Creator Games are welcome to come together again for these projects, just please leave whatever drama was there before behing with TCG.

Enjoy, and can't wait to see everyone's projects and ideas.

RMichael21

After the recent events that have sadly ended The Creator Games, we seem to have a small break. A general theme we need to be focusing on is unity and imagination, so it seems that there is no better place to do so than World Showcase. This is a unique activity, unlike what has been done before. Once a week, a new prompt will be released, with a date everyone should turn it in by. Sounds normal right? Here is the thing, you can work with whoever to make this project! Solo, A small group, a big group, doesn't mater! Also, at the end, instead of one judge, everyone will be invited to comment on projects! No signups or set teams necessary! For the first round, we will pick up where the Creator Games left off, but make it a bit more open ended. You must make an IP attraction for the France Pavillion. The size, scope, and scale of your team, and project are up to you. Try to have all things in by 2/1! Good Luck!

PS: Seeing as no one really needs to run this aside from making prompts, I will be participating. Also, all prompts will involve WS.

PPS: Team Drax and Baby Groot from the Creator Games are welcome to come together again for these projects, just please leave whatever drama was there before behing with TCG.

Enjoy, and can't wait to see everyone's projects and ideas.
Wow, I love this idea! Sadly I don't think I'll have time to participate but I'll be watching!

Disney Dad 3000

Great idea and good call on the unity and fun.

I've been finalizing up a "competition" style 6 week event to run april/may along similar lines, so I hope these types of things give people a chance to breathe, refresh, and buy back into the fun that can be had here in the forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom