World of Disney NYC

BillsFanGabe

Original Poster
Does anyone else besides me think that the World of Disney store in NYC needs to have more of a selection. They dont have that much clothing based on Disney NYC, they should have more. They dont have that many pins either, whats up with that? The whole 2nd floor is just full of toys and stuffed animals. I like the 3rd floor the best b/c it has all of the disney art and collecters items, thats my fav floor. They also have alot of cool photos and stuff etc. They should expand the store or make another location or something. Any responses would be great.

disney21

i haven't been there since around last year, but i guess i sort of see where you're comin' from. You'd be surprised how many tourists love there stuffed animals- so i assume that's why there are always soo many!..oh yea and i personally love the third floor too.~!

urbanvegan

I think it has a good number of NYC stuff, I mean, they can only make so many items - where else can they sell them, honestly?

I don't know any locals who what anything that says NYC Disney Store, and for some of us, it is our local store! :wave: I'm glad they don't make everything it the store for the tourist crowd!

BTW - I went to college in Pittsford! NAZ, baby! I sure miss spring lunches on the patio at Aladdin's on the Canal!

sarahwiggles99

Personally I think they have a good selection of items at the store. It's the one thing I must go to EVERYTIME I go to the city. It's 45 minutes away so Im happy that some WDW magic is close to home. The only thing I think I would want changed is just to make the space between some aisles bigger. I'm always bumping into people and getting in each others way.

Iknewagirlnamed

I absolutely love the Disney NYC store. Their selection is fantastic, IMO. When I went there, I spent $300.00 in less than 2 hours:ROFLOL:

It was funny because my boyfriend knew of my Disney obsession, but hadn't seen it in action until that day. We were starting to take the escalator upstairs to pay for my purchase, then I saw something else I wanted so I jumped down from the moving escalator to go grab it. He just stood there as the escalator ascended with his jaw dropped. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom