World of Colour Centre Section submerged.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The centre section is finally under water today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 68

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As far as I know the centre fountain section has been above water since shortly after the attraction opened. Today is the first time I've seen it under water, or heard about it.

TuffyCatt

As far as I know the centre fountain section has been above water since shortly after the attraction opened. Today is the first time I've seen it under water, or heard about it.

It was definitely above water when I was there last month...I just thought that was how it's supposed to be!

Marc Gil

Last week I saw that the fountains were clearly visible to all the guests. It was my first time at DCA, so I thought they were always like that. I guess it's nice to have them submerged. It doesn't interfere with the Old Timey theme of Paradise Pier.

sponono88

This isn't the first time it is submerged.. the platforms are raised and lowered as needed when they do maintenance. The center platform is usually kept above water because they use it for Goofy's water show, which plays several times throughout the day.

kkocka

I've never seen them submerged before and I'm a frequent visitor to the parks. Its definitely been an eyesore since its installation, and there was a lot of disgruntlement from the regulars as to why they remained above water.

I hope submerging it is a regular thing. Definitely lets the beauty of the pier shine w/o distraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom