World of Color or Fantasmic! Dining Package

jeffk410

Original Poster
Hey Friends --

We're off to Disneyland September 22nd and 23rd for our first trip and are currently booking dining. Unfortunately the Blue Bayou on the 23rd is booked entirely (even outside of the dining package), but i'm hoping to keep an eye on it.

We have the option of doing the lunch or dinner World Of Color Dining Package at Carthay Circle. Does anyone think it is worth it? Additionally, does the prix-fixe menu have multiple options?

Any feedback on options is appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

dweezil78

I always enjoy Carthay. A bit overpriced, but one of the better in-park restaurants for sure. Yes, there are multiple options to choose from! Lunch is the better deal of the two as you'll see... (note -- menus do change seasonally there, so these may not be 100% accurate)

Compared to Blue Bayou, Carthay's menu has much more to select from. You don't get to eat next to PotC, but Carthay is a pretty classy joint!

Lunch - http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/carthay-circle/special-lunch
Dinner - http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/carthay-circle/special-dinner

Antaundra

Hey Friends --

We're off to Disneyland September 22nd and 23rd for our first trip and are currently booking dining. Unfortunately the Blue Bayou on the 23rd is booked entirely (even outside of the dining package), but i'm hoping to keep an eye on it.

We have the option of doing the lunch or dinner World Of Color Dining Package at Carthay Circle. Does anyone think it is worth it? Additionally, does the prix-fixe menu have multiple options?

Any feedback on options is appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

Did you call or try to make reservations on line for Blue Bayou? Sometimes if you call they can find you a reservation even if the website says there's no reservations available.

jeffk410

Original Poster
Did you call or try to make reservations on line for Blue Bayou? Sometimes if you call they can find you a reservation even if the website says there's no reservations available.

Good to know! I'll try giving a call as it seems worth it to be guaranteed F! seating.

jeffk410

Original Poster
One last question: Are the seats and process for F! good? Just secured at Cafe Orleans which has a pass for the first viewing.

Thanks!

Antaundra

One last question: Are the seats and process for F! good? Just secured at Cafe Orleans which has a pass for the first viewing.

Thanks!
I had Blue Bayou viewing last night and loved the entire experience. You still have to show up 45 minutes early but having your choice of coveted viewing locations was worth the price to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom