Working with Children at Disney

LeGrFo

Original Poster
Hello!

I used to work for Disney World back in 2015 for the Fall DCP.

(I'm sure this thread has been posted countless amounts of times, but I couldn't find one.)

I am now a Mother to a wonderful 1 1/2 year old daughter, that being said, we are moving back to Florida! I would like to Work for Disney again, if possible. I loved working there before. I was wondering if there were any jobs working with children, where I could bring my daughter to work with me? Meaning, working for a Disney Daycare, or group for her to be around other children, or something along those lines. It would even be great if Disney had a Stay-At-Home jobs.

Also, What would be the best and safest area to move to? I'm buying another car once I'm down there and we will have to take a bus in the meantime.

Any helpful tips will be great!

Thanks!

BrittanyRose428

There aren't any jobs at Disney where you could bring your daughter to work with you. The only work from home jobs I've seen are the merchandise guest services ones, but they come up so rarely on the career site that I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

I'm not sure about where to move to, I only lived there during my CP as well so the area around housing is all I really know on that front

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom