Work Is For Suckers! Part 2

mpeters

I posted this thread a year or two ago.

Peace out job!!! I leave for wdw in less than 24 hours!!!

I know there is the "How many days for you?" thread......but maybe this thread could be used for people who work the day before they leave?????

belledream

It's actually not too bad for me cause knowing that at that time the next day, I'll be in DISNEY! I spend the time making so many lists, checking on flights, and bragging to my coworkers bahaha :p

Upvote 0

draybook

I'll be honest, my job is pretty easy. That being said I will be slacking off hard core on September 4th, knowing that the next day I will be flying to Orlando.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I will be at work the day before Disney! We leave Nov 12th, so on the 11th I'll also be slacking off!

My day goes by really fast though.. I am up at 4am, at work by 5am and done by 1:45pm.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The day before we go is spent thinking of last minute details, rechecking plans and clock watching. :rolleyes: Mostly clock watching. Ticking off the minutes and dreaming of being on site. My body may be at work but my mind is totally in Disney Detail mode. Thankfully I am the boss so no one can get on me for not being productive. :happy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom