Woo! I'm now a CM!

t3techcom18

Original Poster
Went through Casting, and I got hired!! I'll be over at TL with the main store there, Singapore Sal's! Be sure to stop by and say to hello to the new guy! :wave:

First day on Sunday!! :sohappy:

Chape19714

Welcome to the Merchandise Team! So I assume Traditions is on Sunday? Best of luck with MATRA....:lol: Gotta love it (and it's not so hard, just a learning curve)!

t3techcom18

Original Poster
Welcome to the Merchandise Team! So I assume Traditions is on Sunday? Best of luck with MATRA....:lol: Gotta love it (and it's not so hard, just a learning curve)!

LOL, well, for me, they got me in real fast and I got Traditions yesterday, but my merch training is on Friday, then the intro to TL on Sat, and official first training day on site being on Sunday (if all goes according to plan)

PS...what's MATRA, lol?

Thanks everybody!:wave:

Captain Hank

PS...what's MATRA, lol?
Either your best friend, or your worst enemy. :)

MATRA is the register system used at all WDW merchandise and food locations. It's waaaaay easier than the previous system, but still can be a bit..."cranky" at times. Have fun, and welcome to the cast! :wave:

ImaYoyo

Congrats. TL is a fun place to work. Guest Services manager Katie is awesome:) She taught me everything I know...

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom