Won't Be Attending Disneyworld Expo Again

Eric Graham

Original Poster
I will not be attending the expo again because the last time they had it after spending $500 on tickets they made us park at the Magic Kingdom when the event was held at the contemporary. They did not share this information until 4 days upon arrival. Funny, at other hotels they have parking for convention members. What a great way to serve their Disney 23 guests.

JMcMahonEsq

You are into WDW enough to want to go to a Disney Expo and spend hundreds of dollars on an expo event, but have no idea the parking restrictions at WDW resorts are at this time?

Eric Graham

Original Poster
I've gone to the parks for 14 times now and never in the past had trouble with parking. Even during the 50th at the Wilderness Lodge.

The Mom

Premium Member
Perhaps they've had too many hotel guests in the past complaining that they couldn't park because of the convention being held?

Eric Graham

Original Poster
Perhaps because Disney is just advertising for another D23 event. And maybe Disney should be transparent about the the total details of an event. Not 4 days before you attend the event.

Eric Graham

Original Poster
Great Total Quality Management by Disney. Almost as good as when the exec talked about how it would be good for customers to have smaller portions for food because it would be great for their waistlines. And they end up hiring that exec on for years after that. When you end up walking for 10-15 miles when you go to Disney and stay at the parks a day. When they are in the food and entertainment industry.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The beach club and yacht club have convention parking.
They were built with a convention center. The one at the Contemporary was not added until 20 years after it opened.

I have done several conventions at the Contemporary over the last 20 years and have rarely been able to park there if I was not staying at the Contemporary or paid for valet.

Club Cooloholic

While I understand your frustration, you are saying parking and having to take a 2 minute monorail ride is the reason you won't come back, which seems a bit extreme. Maybe you feel the event is no longer worth it as a whole.

Ayla

While I understand your frustration, you are saying parking and having to take a 2 minute monorail ride is the reason you won't come back, which seems a bit extreme. Maybe you feel the event is no longer worth it as a whole.
It's a bit longer monorail ride than 2 minutes from TTC, Poly, GF, MK and then finally CR.

ohioguy

I will not be attending the expo again because the last time they had it after spending $500 on tickets they made us park at the Magic Kingdom when the event was held at the contemporary. They did not share this information until 4 days upon arrival. Funny, at other hotels they have parking for convention members. What a great way to serve their Disney 23 guests.
Cue the rain

muddyrivers

Millie Bobby Brown If You Dont Have Anything Nice To Say Dont Say It GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Just let the thread die. No need to be snarky if you disagree with the OP. Be nice to each other! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom