Rumor Wonders of Life getting an attraction soon?

SteamboatJoe

Exactly, there is very little left in this pavilion that ties it to it's original theme, so it is no more suited to Inside Out then any other theme.

Yep. IIRC an early idea that has since been abandoned was to tie it into the GotG theme next door. Assuming that's true, it could serve as evidence that they were at least willing to consider an entirely different direction.

GlacierGlacier

They fixed the roof and repainted it though for some reason so there must be some sort of plan for it
Preventative maintenance doesn't mean that it has any immidiate plan. It only means they don't immidiately plan to tear it down.

It's far cheaper to repair the roof now when they don't have any immidiate use for the pavilion than it is for them to refurb it years down the line when they actually have a plan for it.

Goofyernmost

Exactly, there is very little left in this pavilion that ties it to it's original theme, so it is no more suited to Inside Out then any other theme.
The problem is that the most exciting thing that was ever produced by WoL is the ongoing baseless discussion about where is Buzzy's. Stolen or hiding. Nothing else measures up to it.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I understand one can simply disregard your twitter feed/tweets and videos but you don't see how folks see this as illegal? No matter what your capacity at WDW is? I think it would be egregiousness to not call you out but I'm not naive to realize that there is a demand out there for these types of videos as well.
I thought this post would age well... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom