Wonders of LIFE and Living Seas

Dizknee_Phreek

i think they should take out the seacabs, and turn the tunnel into a walk-through tunnel (completely glass all the way around) it could be some major construction, i know, but it'd be so worth it! i just went through my first underwater walk-through tunnel last month in Gatlinberg, TN, and it was SO cool! i know Sea World has one, but i really think Disney could use one in LS. not to mention, they could use a bit of an update in the rest of LS. and they really should get some Sea Dragons and put them in a smaller aquarium there! those are the COOLEST things i've ever seen! i remember when LS used to always be crowded, and it was so hard to get a good look at stuff...last time i went in there, hardly anyone was there. my family and i pretty much had the run of the place...it was really sad!

but i agree with those who said WoL should stay the same...granted, they could do LOTS of updating (Body Wars, the optical illusions, the bikes, etc) but they should definately keep the colors! and i REALLY don't think they need a ride that's too thrilling in there...there's already going to be WAY too many people on just that side with TT and M:S. but i think maybe they should take out the cartoons in the middle. maybe keep the set up, but make it one big theater. or make it into a playground for kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom