Wonders of LIFE and Living Seas

jcrb

Original Poster
I was at Disney World about two week ago and the Wonder of Life Pavillion looked like it need a new sponsor. Body Wars was pittifully scares in line. Rest of the Pavillion looked like it need some new life.

The Living Seas- I belive need the Storm Pavillion to bring up attendance. Before Strom Rider it need a sponsor.

Please tell me what you think.

tenchu

Originally posted by jcrb
I was at Disney World about two week ago and the Wonder of Life Pavillion looked like it need a new sponsor. Body Wars was pittifully scares in line. Rest of the Pavillion looked like it need some new life.

The Living Seas- I belive need the Storm Pavillion to bring up attendance. Before Strom Rider it need a sponsor.

Please tell me what you think.

What is storm rider?

General Grizz

Yes, WoL DOES need a sponsor. Coach's Corner is down and the Computer Center gutted.

However, it should stay.

I would change Body Wars, Update Cranium Command, Add more modern effects (NOT LIKE THE JIYI IMAGE WORKS!!) at Sensory Funhouse, and new bikes. However, the atmosphere and the colors MUST STAY!!! :D

tinkrbel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Yes, WoL DOES need a sponsor. Coach's Corner is down and the Computer Center gutted.

However, it should stay.

I would change Body Wars, Update Cranium Command, Add more modern effects (NOT LIKE THE JIYI IMAGE WORKS!!) at Sensory Funhouse, and new bikes. However, the atmosphere and the colors MUST STAY!!! :D

boy do I agree with that !!!

35 daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

jcrb

Original Poster
Storm Ride

Storm Ride would be a cloan of the Tokyo Disney Seas. The ride would between the Living Seas and the Land.

I belive the ride could bring up the addendance to this dead(Land/ LivingSeas) part of future world.

ToTBellHop

No matter what they do to Body Wars, it will be a joke compared to Mission: SPACE...I say build something completely new...not sure what...I think this side of Future World has enough thrill rides, however....

Grim Grinner

Here's an idea for the Wonders of Life Pavilion-

How about a themed rollercoaster where each car is shaped after one of the four food groups...

The layout of the coaster simulates it's path through the human body, from the raise into the mouth, to the eventual twists and turns of the intestines. The end of the ride would be a cacaphony of noise and smell as your plummet out the ________ chute and splash down into the toilet ala Matterhorn...

Welcome to your worst Disney nightmare, eh?

Pioneer Hall

WoL and LS are very 80's still (especially WoL). Every year I go to that pavilion it gets less crowded. Somthing has to be done to make it more popular. The kids in Cranium are probably in their late 20's now.

But it seem's that an Update for WoL was planned. If anyone has the 2001 Birnbaum guide look at the WoL section and at the bottom it says it may be closed. Which means it will be getting rehabed. But due to cutbacks I think it was thrown off the board.

General Grizz

Hmmm....WoL was actually PRETTY CROWDED. It's one of the only places where kids can have a fun playtime...unfortunately, stuff breaks down there...

Your message brings out an interesting point - NUTRITION IS WoL - - They can make a reeeeel nice Food Show there, (ahem KK ahem)...and then tear Food Rocks down viciously and put an all-new kind of attraction in the Land that would truly attract visitors (and I don't mean coasters!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by Grim Grinner
Here's an idea for the Wonders of Life Pavilion-

How about a themed rollercoaster where each car is shaped after one of the four food groups...

The layout of the coaster simulates it's path through the human body, from the raise into the mouth, to the eventual twists and turns of the intestines. The end of the ride would be a cacaphony of noise and smell as your plummet out the ________ chute and splash down into the toilet ala Matterhorn...

Welcome to your worst Disney nightmare, eh?

That'd be quite scary. :) And there'd probably not be any room for it anyhow. ;)

WDWspider

Is there any new information on Wonders of Life or the Living Seas, they are both in desperate need of Sponsors, Updates, and new ideas. Has anything been proposed? Are any sponsors being look at or trying to come to an agreement? I know with M:S that the left of EPCOT will be full, but WoL is all but drying up, and the Living Seas is all wet. I can't see where you can do that much with the Land, and it's still O.K. anyway (maybe a new animatronic show), but that side needs something bad.

TiggersPooh

well that is just stupid! That was one of the reasons I went to the LS!! I spent less time than normal there because I grew bored within 5 min!!

RobFL

Account Suspended
Why not gut WoL, leave only Body Wars for special events, use the rest for a big convention center when M:S opens and then just leave LS around waiting for a sponsor.

Not that i make any of the decisions.

Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom