Wonder is back in Port Canaveral this morning!!!

donsullivan

Premium Member
The Disney ships continue to be scattered all over the world right now.

For anyone who likes to track the location of the ships from any of the cruise lines take a look at:

Just choose the vessel type, line and ship and it will pop the map to the current location of the ship. It's kind of fascinating to see the seemingly random locations they've spent time while idle since the spring.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
For anyone who likes to track the location of the ships from any of the cruise lines take a look at:

I was unfamiliar with that one. I usually use https://www.cruisehive.com/cruise-ship-tracker Cruisehive doesn't care if my ad-blocker is on :)

The Port Canaveral webcam site also has a tracker feature below the camera view of the port.

And now that I've revealed the depth of my obsession, I guess I'll go watch the Wonder for a while and daydream about my April cruise. :D

jme

She's docked at Castaway Cay now. And the Fantasy is crossing the Atlantic leaving Europe now.
Looks like Magic and Dream are repositioning to Dover as well.

jme

Wonder traded places with the Fantasy today if anyone wants to get a glimpse of her on the webcam.
Dream continues her transatlantic crossing, and Magic remains docked in Dover.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Wonder traded places with the Fantasy today if anyone wants to get a glimpse of her on the webcam.
Dream continues her transatlantic crossing, and Magic remains docked in Dover.
I'm having a hard time with the webcam recently :( It cuts out after about 30-60 seconds and I have to reload the page to start it again.

Gainesvillain

I live @ The Cape and it has been too weird not having the cruise ships coming and going as part of the landscape of my life. I was excited more than I realized I would be just to see a boat in port this week!

jme

I'm having a hard time with the webcam recently :( It cuts out after about 30-60 seconds and I have to reload the page to start it again.
I was having the same issue (in Chrome and Edge browsers) but I switched to Firefox and it works fine. Not sure the reasoning but it worked (at least for me).

EDIT: According to this page video is cut off after 10 seconds if they detect ad-blocking software. Seems my Firefox client is the only one without that set up (because I rarely use that browser).

Last edited:

jme

Dec 7 update:
Disney Magic: Hanging around the UK undergoing Engine Trials
Disney Wonder: Docked in Port Canaveral [webcam]
Disney Dream: Continuing across the Atlantic, due to arrive Dec 10
Disney Fantasy: Repositioning to Port Canaveral anchorage

PolynesianPrincess

Dec 7 update:
Disney Magic: Hanging around the UK undergoing Engine Trials
Disney Wonder: Docked in Port Canaveral [webcam]
Disney Dream: Continuing across the Atlantic, due to arrive Dec 10
Disney Fantasy: Repositioning to Port Canaveral anchorage

Such a beautiful sight of the Wonder in PC!

jme

Dec 10 update:

Disney Dream has made it back to Port Canaveral! After having been on the other side of the Atlantic since mid-August, it's good to see her again.
Disney Wonder is ALSO docked in Port Canaveral today (webcam, at time of posting this, is currently focused on her)
Disney Magic remains docked in Dover, UK
Disney Fantasy is currently underway to BSGC (I dont know what this is/means)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom