Woman Who Suffered Heart Attack On Coaster Dies

Stitch79

Original Poster
Local - WESH NewsChannel2000.com

Woman Who Suffered Heart Attack On Coaster Dies
34 minutes ago

A tourist who suffered a heart attack aboard the Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure has died.

Leslie Keller, 34, never regained consciousness and was removed from life support on Saturday, according to a report in the Orlando Sentinel.

Universal engineers inspected the ride thoroughly and determined it had nothing to do with Keller's heart attack and eventual death.

:(

WDWFREAK53

This is a sad sad day :(

I know it's not Universal's fault and I know it had nothing to do with the ride system or ride itself...it's just sad to think that a person went to Universal for a day of fun and something tragic like this happens :(

tigsmom

I remember reading this when it happened. She had a pre existing "health" condition according to her family. She was out for a good time with friends. Her heart attack could have happened at any time and it was not the fault of the ride.(according to the investigation)

(edited for spelling)

Maria

Originally posted by tigsmom
I remember reading this when it happened. She had a pre existing "health" condition accorging to her family. She was out for a good time with friends.

Who doesn´t have a pre existing health condition nowadays? :lookaroun

It´s scary to think that it could happen to any of us with big emotions like what having fun in a coaster/ride can give us...

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
Who doesn´t have a pre existing health condition nowadays? :lookaroun

It´s scary to think that it could happen to any of us with big emotions like what having fun in a coaster/ride can give us...
Once again, that's why I don't ride coasters.:(

domincfh

Account Suspended
my mom works for godiva. SHe knew the women that passed away because she was her district manager. They were on a business trip in orlando and after the meetings the company took them all o IOA. The women had 3 children and was only 34 . They said that when the online photo was taken the women was still alive. very sad story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom