Woman claims to be assaulted while watching happily ever after

Bacon

Original Poster
These are all her tweets about it put into one

Okay so this is about to be a thread but I need everyone who sees this to like and retweet so it’ll go viral. It’s been 3 hours and I’m still shaking I’m so ed. : Assaulted at Disney world (with video)

So Abner and I took our daughter to Disney for her first birthday. The day could not have went more perfectly (besides spilling coffee all on my white shirt within the first 10 minutes of being there) ....until about 9 o’clock.

We ate dinner at the Crystal Palace, so we went on the front porch to watch the Happily Ever After firework show. Keep in mind we’re standing in front of the rail where everyone else was standing. About 5 minutes in, a man (who was SITTING, DIAGONALLY, NOT DIRECTLY behind us)

- yells at me and says “GET OUT OF MY WAY I CANT SEE!!” and PUSHES ME, WHILE IM HOLDING MY DAUGHTER. So I’m upset but I’m trying not to cause a scene so I’m just like okay sorry.

A few minutes later, while I’m recording the firework show, this man comes and STANDS IN FRONT OF ABNER and gets IN HIS FACE, puts his hands on his chest and PUSHES HIM. So naturally Abner starts cussing him out. This is what we got on video. (Couldn’t copy the video)

Here’s the video. You can clearly hear the man say “I’m gonna stand in front of you now” when he got in Abner’s face.

So I’m LIVID. I’m holding mila and I sprint inside to find someone while trying not to have a panic attack. I find the manager and tell him everything that happened. Abner even went out with him and showed him who it was. After taking a few minutes to calm down we go back-

Outside to finish watching the show. And guess what. HE’S STILL THERE. THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE HIM LEAVE.

Obviously if he would’ve been polite about it like any other person and just asked us to move, we would have. But instead I had the rudest, most disrespectful encounter I’ve ever had in my life, we were both assaulted, all while holding my infant daughter.

AND THEY DIDNT EVEN MAKE HIM LEAVE. @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks @disneyparks

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Abner sounds like an a-hole. Methinks he brought this on himself.

If I'm being "assaulted" to the point where I think the safety of my infant daughter is at risk, the last thing I'm thinking about is whipping out my phone to record the video and then post it to social media.

I agree but it says he was recording the fireworks show with his daughter... that's why his phone was out initially

Bacon

Original Poster
Is it just me or does the PFP look like the lady who got kicked off a cruise
B83F778F-AC9E-41D6-9EFF-E47143FC7109.jpeg

BoarderPhreak

This definitely sounds a bit one-sided. That said, the guy sitting down should've been sitting on the outside bench if he didn't want anyone in front of him. I assume that bench was empty when this couple came out and sat in it. So... He doesn't have a leg to stand on (or a bench).

As for spreading this around and "making it go viral..."

1f2.jpg

djkidkaz

Sorry, you lose all sympathy and believability when you tell me you were assaulted while holding your daughter, but then you post that you went BACK OUT to finish watching the show. Also, her feed specifically asks people to retweet so it goes viral. I see where her priorities are at.

And as a side bar, a manager is not going to ask the guy to leave. All of this will fall on security to come and ask questions and get the story from both sides. Generally it’s a he said / she said and there is nothing you can do unless there are people who want to be witnesses and confirm someone’s story.

KBLovedDisney

I might not be the only one who feels this way, but I do believe this world has gotten to a point where media makes such a glorious moment out of something that would be originally considered inconspicuous, that people who have enlarge entitlement issues decided that getting side swiped or questioned by another human being is a means for grasping the world's audience to see who else feels empathy and to gain retrospective sympathy, thus gaining larger entitlements.

It used to be humans just confused me sometimes. Now it's a lot. Humans confuse me a lot.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Unrealistic expectations strike again. Why would someone sitting several feet back from a railing have any expectation that nobody would be standing in front of him during the fireworks show?

This does not have a place on the News and Rumors board. If we created a thread for every time guests caused drama and posted on Twitter we would never be able to see people complaining about AC on gondolas, or the suggestions that the space restaurant will go inside of WoL, or the insistence that Wakanda will also go inside of WoL.

Good idea. I'd vote for a "DisneyWorld Drama Of The Day" forum...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom