wolfgang pucks west side

queenie0888

Original Poster
Hi all, I am looking for some feedback on this resteraunt. How was the food, is dress casual, do they take ADR's? I am considering this place over Captain Jacks when we go in Sept on the free dining plan. Thanks for the feedback.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
queenie0888 said:
Hi all, I am looking for some feedback on this resteraunt. How was the food, is dress casual, do they take ADR's? I am considering this place over Captain Jacks when we go in Sept on the free dining plan. Thanks for the feedback.

I believe there are two parts to WP/WS, an upstairs "formal" dining room and WP's Cafe which is on ground level. The upstairs I've never eaten at, but the Cafe has excellent food and accepts DDP. When we were there in February, I had the Filet Mignon and it was perfect!

We've eaten there three times over four WDW trips and every experience was great! First trip, DS was young enough that the bakery chef gave him a free cookie before dinner and another on our way out :rolleyes: - He still considers it his favourite restaurant and probably doesn't remember if he liked the food or not :lol:

Ciciwoowoo

MontyMon said:
I believe there are two parts to WP/WS, an upstairs "formal" dining room and WP's Cafe which is on ground level. The upstairs I've never eaten at, but the Cafe has excellent food and accepts DDP. When we were there in February, I had the Filet Mignon and it was perfect!

We've eaten there three times over four WDW trips and every experience was great! First trip, DS was young enough that the bakery chef gave him a free cookie before dinner and another on our way out :rolleyes: - He still considers it his favourite restaurant and probably doesn't remember if he liked the food or not :lol:

We went there at the beginning of May and were informed they don't accept the DDP. (The cafe part) They said the fancy part upstairs does accept it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ciciwoowoo said:
We went there at the beginning of May and were informed they don't accept the DDP. (The cafe part) They said the fancy part upstairs does accept it.

The Cafe is still listed in the DDP Brochure. I don't know why they'd've said that.

Ciciwoowoo

MontyMon said:
The Cafe is still listed in the DDP Brochure. I don't know why they'd've said that.

Monty, we told them that. They told us only the upstairs accepts the dining plan. Don't know why. We didn't argue with them about it, we just left. Ended up having popcorn for dinner from the movie theater! :)

We did happen to find the CM's knowledge of the dining plan to be lacking during our trip. So, in all honesty, I would believe it if someone told me they have us erroneous advice.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
After a dissapointing vist two trips ago we wouldnt go back. The fod standard had dropped and the service was terrible. Whe we complained they couldnt give a stuff. NoId rather eat at House of Blues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom