WL bathroom question

oliviosis

Original Poster
I googled images of the bathrooms at WL and it appears that there's no door or any kind of curtain in the sink/vanity area. Is that correct? Was hoping to get a jump on getting ready while my boys were still asleep but I'm guessing that's not going to happen based on what I can see in pictures.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
But there is a wall separating the vanity area from the rest of the room, so the light over the sink will not be shining directly into the sleeping area.

oliviosis

Original Poster
But there is a wall separating the vanity area from the rest of the room, so the light over the sink will not be shining directly into the sleeping area.
I saw that. Probably not much worse than the thin curtain at POR/POFQ. It was nice when we stayed at Contemporary that there was an actual door. This made it possible for me to dry my hair after they were in bed and get ready in the morning. Just one of those things I wish Disney would pay attention to.

Ted Daggett

I saw that. Probably not much worse than the thin curtain at POR/POFQ. It was nice when we stayed at Contemporary that there was an actual door. This made it possible for me to dry my hair after they were in bed and get ready in the morning. Just one of those things I wish Disney would pay attention to.
Maybe they don't want the guests to look better than the princesses....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom