With all the closures and construction, is worth FASTPASS At Disney studios for end of AUG?

S 2

Original Poster
I have fastpasses later in the day on a day that EPCOT has EMH. The plan is to water taxi to DSH early afternoon for a blitz of fastpasses (TOT, RnRC, ST) but I'm wondering if I should use them at EPCOT instead? What would you do? Any advice helps, thanks in advance...

nickys

Premium Member
I have fastpasses later in the day on a day that EPCOT has EMH. The plan is to water taxi to DSH early afternoon for a blitz of fastpasses (TOT, RnRC, ST) but I'm wondering if I should use them at EPCOT instead? What would you do? Any advice helps, thanks in advance...

If you are going to be at Epcot 30 minutes before EMH, and use your time to best advantage, I would think booking fps for DHS is a better option. ST can be walked on, but the others? Since I've never done either I don't know but I'm guessing the queues are long by afternoon. Whereas you should be able to do TT and Soarin at rope drop, and if doing FEA that should be do-able too. Anything else at Epcot should be manageable.

This only works if you utilise the extra hour to knock out 2 of the 3 tier 1 rides though!

JIMINYCR

I'd say it all depends on what you value the most. ToT, RnRC usually have long lines, ST most of the times will also. With less to do at DHS, guests there may be more focused on those attractions. EP will always be crazy buzy on F&W festival so you know the highly sought after attractions will be buzy. So it comes down to what FP+ will be the best use to you?

Brainleech419

I did this in late may (but we also stayed for fantasmic), and I kinda wished I had gotten Fast pass earlier in the day at HS and then went over to epcot and grabbed what fastpasses were left for EPCOT as it seemed the wait times for any standby line at HS will be longer as there are no rides

S 2

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice, I'm planning on arriving 30 min before park opening and hitting soarin, tt and mission space then slowing down until lunch at via napioli then on to DHS.. I think I did it "correctly", thanks a lot for your input everyone..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom