Wishes Music

BruceWayne

Original Poster
hello!

i was listening to live365 the other day and they played the wishes song, the one with jiminy cricket and the little girl singing, anywho, i really wanted to buy that song and put it on my ipod, but i couldnt find it on itunes or amazon.

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could purchase or find this song to download. a couple of weeks ago someone put the kilimanjaro safaris song on here for download, maybe someone could do something like that?

i just love hearing ole jiminy talk about wishes and the music is just wonderful!

thanks!

There is a CD out of wishes music that you can buy at the Parks. If you are not going for a bit you can call Disney at 407-363-6200 or email them at [SIZE=-1]mailto:wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com[/SIZE] to order it. If you call and order it and they will mail the Cd to you. The CD is only like $14.95 one of Disney's cheapest. The shipping charges are not to bad. You also could check Ebay some people sell them on there, but I think you will spend more on that. Hope this helps you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom