Wishes Dessert Party

pixieduststeveo

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if they still offer the Wishes Dessert Party at the tomorrowland Terrece and if it is worth it? My family told me they wanted to do this but the only information I can find is for 2010. I can make ADRs starting on Thursday and I would like to do schedule this with the rest of them if is something good.
Thanks in advance for any help.

DisneyDebNJ

Can anyone tell me if they still offer the Wishes Dessert Party at the tomorrowland Terrece and if it is worth it? My family told me they wanted to do this but the only information I can find is for 2010. I can make ADRs starting on Thursday and I would like to do schedule this with the rest of them if is something good.
Thanks in advance for any help.
I have never been, however tried for the last several years. I just made my ADRs for our upcoming trip the other day and inquired about the Wishes Dessert Party. Yes... they offer them, and booking is 90 days out, not 180. Best of luck getting all the ADRs you want!!

docdebbi

We do it every trip. Love it. Yes worth the price. But ressies are a secret! No. Really. They never release at the same time. You never know when they will come out. Anywhere from 30-75 days ahead. No pattern. And if you dont jump on them pronto they're gone. So call frequently or
Check online frequently. Oh and sometimes they're open online and not on the phone and sometimes the other way around

DisneyDebNJ

We do it every trip. Love it. Yes worth the price. But ressies are a secret! No. Really. They. Ever release th the same time. You never know when they will come out. Anywhere from 30-75 days ahead. No pattern. And if you dont jump on them pronto they're gone. So call frequently or
Check online frequently. Oh and sometimes they're open online and not on the phone and sometimes the other way around
The CM from WDW-DINE said 90 days.... tell me she lied to me!!!!!!! LOL

Uncle Orville

We went there for my sister sweet sixteen and it was sweet. The deserts were amazing and i could have easily gone back to the hotel sick but i didnt want to miss the park day the next day so calmed down on my intake.

coachwnh

We do it every trip!! Our favorite time is during holidays or MVMCP. I'm not a dessert guy, but my wife and kids love it!! Have fun

Bethypoo

When I made my reservation for May, I was not able to do so until April 1st around 11:30 central. You just have to keep checking. This will be my first time going-can't wait.

HouCuseChickie

The CM from WDW-DINE said 90 days.... tell me she lied to me!!!!!!! LOL

She lied!!! ;) Seriously, there is no pattern or anything as to when they come out...just followers' approximations of when it will come out based on previous patterns. You never even know what time of day. I remember when we did it, it was around 4:30p when they suddenly became available.

To OP, I think it's worth it if you want a night where you don't have to deal with the Wishes crowds. I don't think the food is so exceptional to go on food alone, but it's a nice- fairly stress free- experience. Just don't expect a good view of MSEP...it's really not a good spot for that.

HouCuseChickie

It's been more like 30 days. When we did valentines night, we didn't make the ADR for the dessert party until after January 1. We are hoping for July 3 this summer. I'm planning on calling in early June

According to another site...the spots for July have opened. Looks like July 2013 opened early afternoon today. When I was stalking it last year 2 mos seemed to be the avg time frame. I'd try online and by phone pronto!

DisneyDebNJ

She lied!!! ;) Seriously, there is no pattern or anything as to when they come out...just followers' approximations of when it will come out based on previous patterns. You never even know what time of day. I remember when we did it, it was around 4:30p when they suddenly became available.

To OP, I think it's worth it if you want a night where you don't have to deal with the Wishes crowds. I don't think the food is so exceptional to go on food alone, but it's a nice- fairly stress free- experience. Just don't expect a good view of MSEP...it's really not a good spot for that.
Ill just keep calling/check on line :)

coachwnh

According to another site...the spots for July have opened. Looks like July 2013 opened early afternoon today. When I was stalking it last year 2 mos seemed to be the avg time frame. I'd try online and by phone pronto!
Just called myself. The CM said July 3 and 4 are showing no availability. However, she checked with a supervisor and they both think thats odd since its been open only 24 hours. Said that doesnt even happen on Christmas or NYE. Told me to call back tomorrow. If not, that would stink. Had my heart set on July 3 :oops:

HouCuseChickie

Just called myself. The CM said July 3 and 4 are showing no availability. However, she checked with a supervisor and they both think thats odd since its been open only 24 hours. Said that doesnt even happen on Christmas or NYE. Told me to call back tomorrow. If not, that would stink. Had my heart set on July 3 :oops:

That bites! I really hope it works out for you. I know the new website can be glitchy, but you can also check online. Of course that is also showing no openings for your date, but can't hurt to check there as well.

coachwnh

That bites! I really hope it works out for you. I know the new website can be glitchy, but you can also check online. Of course that is also showing no openings for your date, but can't hurt to check there as well.
I checked and called. The CM was certain that something was not right. Told me to try tomorrow. Hope it works out. If not, at least we have BOG that day at 430!!!

HouCuseChickie

I checked and called. The CM was certain that something was not right. Told me to try tomorrow. Hope it works out. If not, at least we have BOG that day at 430!!!

While I've never seen it with Dessert Party, I had to wait days after my 180 mark last year for Garden Grill to be pushed into the system for my desired date. In that case, it was right before Thanksgiving and they said the system initially held back the dates b/c of it being so close to the holiday and the start of Candlelight Processional...so, maybe there's some kind of issue with it being so close to July 4th. Just keep trying...and hopefully it will all work out. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom