Winter Summerland mini golf summer course closing for refurbishment in January

SnarkyMonkey

Thanks for the update.

Has anyone heard yet what the refurbishments were? Just general maintenance and cleaning or something more?

erasure fan1

Thanks for the update.

Has anyone heard yet what the refurbishments were? Just general maintenance and cleaning or something more?
I hope for something more. I always expected a bit more from Disney mini golf, it's just very average. Most of the courses by me are much more intricate than the Disney courses so I would love to see something on a more grand scale.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Disney spins are kinda funny. Early? It was to be a 6 week project and opening this week is right on target of their original 6 week project projection plus a couple days.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Not a Disney spin, just my words.

Oh you are not the only one reporting that the PutPut is opening early, after the FLE ever changing date changes I started paying attention to early late progress reports. I've found it interesting from that point forward when they extend a date and then it announced ontime or early. I expect Avatar to be similar with its never ending push forward dates.

Jon81uk

I hope for something more. I always expected a bit more from Disney mini golf, it's just very average. Most of the courses by me are much more intricate than the Disney courses so I would love to see something on a more grand scale.

I don't know what courses are near you, but Winter Summerland is one of the best themed mini golf courses I've ever played. Although I also like Alton Towers (theme park in England) courses where each hole is based on a different theme park ride! Near to London we just have many courses of "adventure" golf, which in't as heavily themed on each hole, but does have large props such as crashed planes near the courses, I guess this is similar to the Pirate golf that isn't far from DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom