Winnie the Pooh land

DisneyTalks

View attachment 464016
Imagine this as a ride for the land! Holy cow it would be so awesome.
Wait, why is this not ride? I would honestly love this. Personally, if i were CEO, I'd remove the current Winnie the Pooh ride, and replace it with a Pinnochio dark ride. Expand a part of the fantasyland and dedicate to Winnie the Pooh and have this wonderful ride, along with some other stuff.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Wait, why is this not ride? I would honestly love this. Personally, if i were CEO, I'd remove the current Winnie the Pooh ride, and replace it with a Pinnochio dark ride. Expand a part of the fantasyland and dedicate to Winnie the Pooh and have this wonderful ride, along with some other stuff.
I agree! The ride looks amazing!

Miru

This would make even more sense in DL given what they’re going to do with SM in the future. Pooh Corner could overtake Critter Country as a whole once PATF is built, and coincide with some space being cleared for new areas, possibly adding a bridge over to Toontown, which is otherwise fairly isolated and also in need of a revamp. All the attraction ideas posted here sound good. Some play areas, meet and greets, PHH, and a few flat rides to spare. Would having the entrance look like the pages of a book be cool?

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
This would make even more sense in DL given what they’re going to do with SM in the future. Pooh Corner could overtake Critter Country as a whole once PATF is built, and coincide with some space being cleared for new areas, possibly adding a bridge over to Toontown, which is otherwise fairly isolated and also in need of a revamp. All the attraction ideas posted here sound good. Some play areas, meet and greets, PHH, and a few flat rides to spare. Would having the entrance look like the pages of a book be cool?
Honestly that would be fantastic. I can totally see Pooh Corner being added to Disneyland.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
The Hundred Acre Wood Land is a wonderful idea and I think it fits well within the Magic Kingdom. A Tigger Type bouncy ride would be fun for kids to also go along with the Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh ride. I also think a dark ride based of Heffalumps and Woozles would be a good addition. I do think however the main thing that would attract people to the land would be the scenery that makes up the Hundred Acre Wood.

Justinate

I am proposing the Hundred Acre Wood as one of the lands for Disney's Great British Adventure outside London. You will see more than a couple of these ideas come to fruition there.

Pooh has a dedicated corner of the Fantasyland in Shanghai with two rides, a Many Adventures clone plus a teacup ride called Hunny Pot Spin, but I think we can definitely do better!

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
View attachment 464016
Imagine this as a ride for the land! Holy cow it would be so awesome.
Funnily enough, this piece of concept art (from Tokyo, I believe) actually inspired me to place a Splash Mountain-inspired take on the Winnie the Pooh dark ride for my armchair New Fantasyland expansion for Disneyland Paris.

It's kinda amusing how the sole European Disney park (who's literally a channel away from the UK) doesn't have a Winnie the Pooh experience, while the other parks (including China where it's banned) do.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Funnily enough, this piece of concept art (from Tokyo, I believe) actually inspired me to place a Splash Mountain-inspired take on the Winnie the Pooh dark ride for my armchair New Fantasyland expansion for Disneyland Paris.

It's kinda amusing how the sole European Disney park (who's literally a channel away from the UK) doesn't have a Winnie the Pooh experience, while the other parks (including China where it's banned) do.
That's awesome! It would make for a fantastic ride!

TheDuke

Not sure the IP could support a whole, full-sized land unless some of the characters split attractions. Perhaps take the themes of the current WDW/DL attraction and expand upon them. An outdoor bouncing Tigger ride that could involve pestering Rabbit. A scary Heffalumps and woozles omnimover attraction set in Pooh's nightmare. Piglet in the floating honey pot water ride with Eeyore providing some comedic relief in a way that only he can. Might be a little redundant from a story standpoint but fun to think about. I definitely could see a Pooh's Corner/Hundred Acre Wood mini-land.

I have always thought a bouncing Tigger ride would be very fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom