Windows 7 themes

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
Hello all! For those of you who have Windows 7 running on your computer, you're in luck (only because I have Windows 7 as well :)). I have for you, available for download right now, two Windows 7 themes! One is for the Magic Kingdom, the other is Animal Kingdom, and I soon will have an Epcot theme as well. All themes utilize some sound clips from the parks, making things like logging in or logging out a mini park experience! Unfortunately, it's not compatible with Vista, so if you have Vista, you're out of luck. Onto the links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nztuui5zmgy

http://www.mediafire.com/?jintwoyzdn3

let me know if the links don't work.

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
Here are some Animal Kingdom screenshots:
4424871665_79fcec4944_b.jpg

4425638048_c99e923e59_b.jpg

Here are some Magic Kingdom screenshots:
4425639318_2a0abf4840_b.jpg

4424875481_305e177181_b.jpg

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
The Epcot theme should not be any longer. I just have to add a couple more sound clips to the audio profile. Here is a screenshot for now:

4425005567_536dbdd857_b.jpg

Figment1986

Dude! these themes are Tight as Toast!

Downloading the epcot theme! (I have had this laptop since dec, and still am using HP default)

Layton

The unofficial Windows 7 Linkin Park Theme with a great Linking Park Start Orb and 12 awesome Wallpapers! Aside from the context menu, it will also make many other Windows 7 menus transparent! E.g. all explorer menus or application menus will be transparent.

deltableh

Glad someone posted screenshots, as I have a Mac but was still curious about what they looked like! I don't have a theme on here (not to threadjack) but I do have my background set to change by randomly selecting a picture every 5 minutes from my Disney Wallpapers folder (111 pictures and counting!)

IWant2GoNow

These are spectacular! Keep up the good work and I'll keep using them! Thanks for sharing and for the time you're putting in to them. Can't wait for DHS and anything after that! :D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I have been using the Epcot one since you posted it a few days ago. I think I am going to get the MK one next. Thank you for your hard work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom