Will we fit Uber or Lyft XL?

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
I have only ever used Uber on one trip in my entire life. But if I'm gonna spend more than a $100 on transportation round trip anyway, my family is leaning towards using that for our upcoming trap rather than the busses. But I'm curious if we will fit an Uber XL sized car? If I have have 4 people, 3 adult sized, and at least 4 suitcases, 2 of them being larger checked bag size, will we all fit with the luggage? Our trip is for 2 weeks so I plan on bringing at least 2 of our largest suitcases impossibly won't 1 or 2 smaller ones as well. I'm worried if all 4 of us will still fit in the vehicle with that sort of luggage.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I have only ever used Uber on one trip in my entire life. But if I'm gonna spend more than a $100 on transportation round trip anyway, my family is leaning towards using that for our upcoming trap rather than the busses. But I'm curious if we will fit an Uber XL sized car? If I have have 4 people, 3 adult sized, and at least 4 suitcases, 2 of them being larger checked bag size, will we all fit with the luggage? Our trip is for 2 weeks so I plan on bringing at least 2 of our largest suitcases impossibly won't 1 or 2 smaller ones as well. I'm worried if all 4 of us will still fit in the vehicle with that sort of luggage.

Last time we were at WDW I booked Lyft for us to get to the airport. 4 adults and 3-4 large suitcases plus various carryons. There was no issue with the space. It was some sort of car similar in size/capacity of the Minnie Vans.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
IME, when I've used an Uber/Lyft XL, it's been either a full sized SUV or a minivan. You should fit fine without issue. Beyond that, you'll know what kind of car is picking you up, and you can quickly cancel and request a different ride.

Weather_Lady

Same. The vehicles have to have a capacity of 6 to be an "XL," so you shouldn't end up with anything but an SUV or van.

Our party of 4 has had no problems using an Uber or Lyft XL, even with 4 carryon bags and 4 personal items in tow. If you're worried the vehicle won't have sufficient cargo space even after seeing in the app. what kind of vehicle it is (I'm not sure how giant your bags are), you can always text the driver to double-check.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom