Will WDW be able to mail our MagicBands to Canada?

Innkeeper's Club

Original Poster
Earlier today on the My Disney Experience iPhone App I was finally able to customize our MagicBands for our December stay at the Boardwalk Inn. Anyway I was just on the WDW website and I saw an icon listed next to my home address and it said guests who order the bands living outside of the United States might not get them mailed to them and they needed to be picked up at the front desk. So I'm wondering is that true, because I know for other items like Magical Express luggage tags and etc, WDW has no problems mailing those to Canadian addresses. Finally since we are staying Club Level we won't be checking in at the front desk, so we would not be getting them there.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Currently, Disney is not mailing MagicBands to guests outside the U.S. You will receive your bands at your club level check in.

Innkeeper's Club

Original Poster
That's sucks but thanks for letting me know. Also even though I selected the specifc colours for them and etc, will I be able to know that I will be getting those and not the grey ones? I know that if you don't customize them you end up automatically getting the grey ones. However I wonder if there would be any issues getting the colours I selected at check-in since they can't be mailed prior to us checking-in.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That's sucks but thanks for letting me know. Also even though I selected the specifc colours for them and etc, will I be able to know that I will be getting those and not the grey ones? I know that if you don't customize them you end up automatically getting the grey ones. However I wonder if there would be any issues getting the colours I selected at check-in since they can't be mailed prior to us checking-in.
If you customize the bands on the website before the deadline, you will receive the colors and personalization you chose when you check in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom