Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann AA's to be added to PotC Next Year

dxwwf3

Original Poster
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-06-25-pirates-premiere_x.htm?csp=34

At the end of the article:

"More fun on the way: Disney chairman D!ck Cook revealed that a film titled Jungle Cruise, after another popular Disneyland attraction, is in development. And animatronic figures of Knightley's and Bloom's characters are expected to join the newly installed Depp character in Disneyland's Pirates ride next year."

Very interesting. And I would assume that if they added them for Disneyland, that characters wouldn't be far behind at WDW. I hadn't seen this in any of the other PotC threads, but I could have easily missed it. I'm sorry if someone else has already spotted this.

IcicleM

Now I don't feel as stupid when I posted that the Jungle Cruise movie was being made, a while back. Haha, and that's awesome that they're going to be added to the ride! ^_^

dxwwf3

Original Poster
napnet said:
They may not add them to the WDW version since the DL is like twice as long

That's a possibility, but I think that if they want to go forward with more characters, they would want them in both parks. I could be dead wrong though.

napnet

dxwwf3 said:
That's a possibility, but I think that if they want to go forward with more characters, they would want them in both parks. I could be dead wrong though.

They could but it would be crowded!

imagineer boy

Well, that should be okay. As long as they keep them as minimal as the Jack Sparrow animatronics, it should be okay. It would be kinda neat if they added a sword fighting Orlando Bloom animatronic. But I'm all in for a Keira animatronic. If they added her, POTC would surpass AE as my most favourite ride of all time. :lol:

BTW, I am eagar to see how the jungle cruise movie turns out. Let's just hope it doesn't suck as much as the haunted mansion or the country bears.

NadieMasK2

That's ironic - I just commented during the preview show how I felt bad for Orlando Bloom because he didn't get an AA, and so much hype was built up around Depp. That actually makes me happy. Of course I love Depp, too. :lol:

SilentWindODoom

I liked the Haunted Mansion. :(

Oh, and maybe they can add Elizabeth being held over the shoulder of one of the pirates (also be a nice way to add the two comic relief pirates). As for William, I don't know where to put him.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
SilentWindODoom said:
I liked the Haunted Mansion. :(

Oh, and maybe they can add Elizabeth being held over the shoulder of one of the pirates (also be a nice way to add the two comic relief pirates). As for William, I don't know where to put him.
Me too :lol:

I wish they would add an Eddie Murphy AA and put Jennifer Tilly in as Leota. :lookaroun

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
I was actually wondering why they werent adding Elizebeth Swan and turner to the ride. Hopefully they will also add new more special effects, scenes, and stuff from california next time (like the fighting pirate shadows and adding making the lift hill at the end part of the ride).

mkepcotmgmak

imagineer boy said:
BTW, I am eagar to see how the jungle cruise movie turns out. Let's just hope it doesn't suck as much as the haunted mansion or the country bears.

let's hope they see how successful POTC was compared to Country Bears and HM, and make the movie a little more toward a serious side... with some great JC jokes :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom