Will Tron Lightcycle age gracefully?

thomas998

Well, except for the Jingle Cruise.
Never seen that one, I suppose we were lucky enough not be there while they were bastardizing that one... or if we were there we didn't ride it but Jungle Cruise isn't a ride we feel compelled to ride so if the lines are long we always skip it.

Robbiem

If the cleanliness of the canopy isn't an issue in Shanghai (and it wasn't when we were there), I don't think Florida will be a huge concern.

Were there areas in Shanghai where you could spot maintenance issues compared to Florida or is the resort so new or maintenance so good that upkeep isn’t an issue yet?

Buried20KLeague

Were there areas in Shanghai where you could spot maintenance issues compared to Florida or is the resort so new or maintenance so good that upkeep isn’t an issue yet?

Upkeep wasn't an issue to that point.

The only thing in the entire park that wasn't pristine and in perfect condition was Roaring Rapids that was closed for months at a time because they couldn't get the Qaraq (Croc) working.

My guess is most of the maintenance issues will be lighting related. There's a ton of lighting on the train, the canopy, the que... All over the place. And I'm guessing it might be an issue. Also in the que the frosted glass effect. I could see that being a problem too, being within arm's reach of guests. Americans just can't leave cool stuff alone. They have to mess with it all. The Asian parks don't have that problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom