Will TRex Cafe get an updated look?

phi2134

Original Poster
Even with the old Marketplace themeing, or lack of, I have hated how the TRex Cafe building has stuck out like as sore thumb. A horrible foliage mural on the outside makes the building look cheap and the surrounding area takes a hit because of it.

With the new DS overlay, are they going to do anything to address the look for this building and possibly retheme the outside to better fit the aesthetics of Disney Springs?

NeXuS1000

Even with the old Marketplace themeing, or lack of, I have hated how the TRex Cafe building has stuck out like as sore thumb. A horrible foliage mural on the outside makes the building look cheap and the surrounding area takes a hit because of it.

With the new DS overlay, are they going to do anything to address the look for this building and possibly retheme the outside to better fit the aesthetics of Disney Springs?

Those parts of the building (which I also hate) seems like will mostly become backstage and covered by large trees. Hopefully end result is that we will see very little of the non-themed parts of the building.

halltd

The one visible side is already covered with foliage. The other facades appear to now be backstage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom