Will their definitely not be a Indiana Jones land at DHS with the stunt show coming back?

PrinceAladdin9421

Original Poster
I am just curious with the stunt show coming back with new enhancements at DHS does this pretty much ruin any chances of a potential future Indiana Jones land somewhere in Walt Disney World one day I would have liked to have seen like a 1-2 Indy attractions one being a E-Ticket but I guess with the stunt show staying for the foreseeable future can we assume it’s official that no more Indy will be added at WDW I know Indy was also rumored to come to Disneys Animal Kingdom but I don’t know if those plans have been canceled.

roj2323

I am just curious with the stunt show coming back with new enhancements at DHS does this pretty much ruin any chances of a potential future Indiana Jones land somewhere in Walt Disney World one day I would have liked to have seen like a 1-2 Indy attractions one being a E-Ticket but I guess with the stunt show staying for the foreseeable future can we assume it’s official that no more Indy will be added at WDW I know Indy was also rumored to come to Disneys Animal Kingdom but I don’t know if those plans have been canceled.
I've seen Disney reopen closed attractions after we thought they were gone for good for 1-2 years so anything's possible. The studio tram tour and Stitch are good examples. Remember NOTHING at Disney is set in stone and Indy is expensive to operate. If they think they can offer something new while saving money at the same time, you can bet your butt they're going to do it.

PrinceAladdin9421

Original Poster
I've seen Disney reopen closed attractions after we thought they were gone for good for 1-2 years so anything's possible. The studio tram tour and Stitch are good examples. Remember NOTHING at Disney is set in stone and Indy is expensive to operate. If they think they can offer something new while saving money at the same time, you can bet your butt they're going to do it.
I would finally like to see Walt Disney World’s east coast version of the Indiana Jones Adventure one day it would be nice but I am not sure if their is enough room to build a new state of the art Indy attraction along with keeping the stunt show I would like to see a Indy Land expand with Star Tours eventually being replaced down the line so their can be room for an immersive Indiana Jones land it would be cool to just see two LucasFilm properties to have their own themed land I guess it’ll depend on how well Indy 5 does in 2023.

GimpYancIent

I would finally like to see Walt Disney World’s east coast version of the Indiana Jones Adventure one day it would be nice but I am not sure if their is enough room to build a new state of the art Indy attraction along with keeping the stunt show I would like to see a Indy Land expand with Star Tours eventually being replaced down the line so their can be room for an immersive Indiana Jones land it would be cool to just see two LucasFilm properties to have their own themed land I guess it’ll depend on how well Indy 5 does in 2023.
Monetary incentive will have something to do with such a decision. WDW has space / room. Motivation due to public demand and money combined with imagination, can current management, do it? IMO the development of a 5th park and not turning current parks into construction zones would address a lot of issues about capacity plus maximizing use of IP's.

PrinceAladdin9421

Original Poster
Monetary incentive will have something to do with such a decision. WDW has space / room. Motivation due to public demand and money combined with imagination, can current management, do it? IMO the development of a 5th park and not turning current parks into construction zones would address a lot of issues about capacity plus maximizing use of IP's.
I see I wonder when Walt Disney World would even think about a 5th gate probably sometime around the 2030’s at the earliest but I mean I’m getting off topic here I don’t know about the idea of Indy coming to Disneys Animal Kingdom if it were to go anywhere I want to see DHS make the move I think it fits better I was hearing a rumor of Indy trying to come face to face with Dinosaurs I don’t think that would make much sense but that’s just my opinion IDK maybe it would work.

roj2323

I'd rather see Epcot's Japan get that mt. Fuji coaster or the Bullet train version of circle vision show over an Indy attraction at DHS. Honestly I don't know how that franchise has been relevant since the 1990's. Honestly even bulldozing Animation courtyard and replacing it with something Pixar would be more welcome than Indy right now.

danheaton

I agree with the point above that Indy 5 would likely need to be a big hit for anything to happen. There are definitely many Indy fans, but adding a full land is a huge investment. The Stunt Show was already in place, and the theater holds a lot of people. It's a great way to draw a lot of people away from the headliners, and it's still a popular attraction overall.

No Name

I'd rather see Epcot's Japan get that mt. Fuji coaster or the Bullet train version of circle vision show over an Indy attraction at DHS. Honestly I don't know how that franchise has been relevant since the 1990's. Honestly even bulldozing Animation courtyard and replacing it with something Pixar would be more welcome than Indy right now.
They’re making a 5th movie which is scheduled to release in summer 2023 (assuming it doesn’t get delayed again).

On the other hand, Japan isn’t even a franchise, so it has never ever been relevant! Why would they build a nondescript coaster that’s maybe themed to Japan or something? Obviously nobody would like that.

Bocabear

While all the parks could really use a few more attractions, I think EPCOT needs the most... It is a shadow of itself from 20 years ago...even with the addition of GOTG and Remy, it still needs more...and has needed more for decades. Perhaps if they had fleshed out the missing yet planned attractions years ago they would have never needed to rely on festivals in order to sell tickets...The festivals would be a great addition to the lineup VS just a place to sample food and drinks.

cookiee_munster

Is the young Indiana Jones series on Disney+? I'm not near my TV to check, but it certainly would be a welcome addition to the platform and introduce a new audience to a wider franchise. If it's to ever get its own attraction, let alone its own land, the franchise really needs to stand out as something that's really popular with today's audience. Because we all know, if it's not making big, Big, BIG bucks these days, then it ain't being built...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom