Will the studio units at AK Villas fit an airbed?

seafoodbuffet

Original Poster
Contemplating staying at Animal Kingdom Villas for the first time (in a studio) but we were hoping to bring an airbed to give each occupant more space. It's not obvious from the floorplans that a studio at AKV will fit an airbed. I'm wondering if anyone has tried?

jeffk410

I haven't tried it, but I would suggest only bringing a twin air mattress. I didn't find the studio rooms at Kidani or Jambo to be that large.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Bringing an air mattress will alert housekeeping that there are more people than the room is designed to hold and you may get a visit from security. This is usually the tip off that there are 5 or 6 people staying in a room designed for 4.

seafoodbuffet

Original Poster
Is having an air mattress or something like that explicitly dis-allowed if you aren't over capacity? In our case, we tend to have pretty active child sleepers and whichever adult sleeps in the same bed tends to get a pretty crappy night's rest so we thought we'd just setup an air mattress in order to not sleep directly on the floor.

jeffk410

I don't think it should be an issue.... We use an air mattress frequently, but with the required amount of people in the room. Normally one or two of our adult guests do not like to share a bed and we have never had an issue.

disneygirl1

I have stayed in a studio villa at both Kidani and Jambo. It will be tight with a air mattress and sofa bed out. I agree with the previous poster, if you are going to try it I would only get a twin one. The only place I really think to even put it would be in the hall between the kitchenette and bathroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom