Will the seas with nemo and friends become the marine life institute?

Mainahman

Being a saltwater Aquariust myself, the seas is, next to figment, is my favorite spot. From my first experience in 2000 in the hydrolators, to 2012, and 2018s trips for the new one. I guess i miss all the carpet problems, and all that, as im too entralled in the giant hammer colonies, healthy looking giant clams, and secretly wanting to bring some of their smaller reef fish home to my tank. I love love love, and could likely spend an entire day there naming species of reef fish.

JohnD

Makes sense to me. Maybe a hybrid? Keep the same name. Or name it "The Seas with Nemo and Friends presented by the Marine Life Institute" or something like that. Obviously, theme the inside as actually being inside the Marine Life Institute. Add a squid exhibit with the character nearby. I know there is already a tank of "Nemos". Add a tank for "Dorys". Keep aquariums for manatee, dolphin, and overall sealife the same. But agree that a refurb and deep cleaning wouldn't hurt.

MattFrees71

I rode the Nemo ride for the first time recently (for some weird reason my family avoided going to that pavilion growing up), and it just seemed very tired and lackluster. Was able to walk right on. I really hope they refresh it with something good (preferably nothing that only panders to toddlers).

JohnD

I rode the Nemo ride for the first time recently (for some weird reason my family avoided going to that pavilion growing up), and it just seemed very tired and lackluster. Was able to walk right on. I really hope they refresh it with something good (preferably nothing that only panders to toddlers).

The premise is just wrong. Think about it. The first time, Nemo defies his Dad, gets captured, shipped to Sydney and put into an aquarium in a dentist’s office. Meanwhile, Marlin races across the ocean to save his son defying all sorts of dangers. So Nemo thinks it would be funny to disappear again.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom