Will the Sci Fi Diner go away or be re-themed?

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
It's one of my favorite themed restaurants but I'm worried that with Star Wars land and Toy Story Land expansion it might be a casualty. Considering the "guesses" we are making about where the expansions will go, what does everybody think?

sophie_the_pooh

I have no idea, but I hope it stays, I love the theming and I'm bringing my son there for the first time in Sept.!
By the way, is that Mick Foley in your avatar?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Based on the info @wdwmagic put together it looks like Sci-Fi is close to, but out of the affected area.

I am more worried about 50's Prime time.

I want a Cantina, but not at the expense of 50's Prime Time.

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_25063.jpg

This is definitely one of my families favorite TS. I hope they don't re-theme or close this (even worse). If anything, maybe they update the videos. That I could see.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
Based on the info @wdwmagic put together it looks like Sci-Fi is close to, but out of the affected area.

I am more worried about 50's Prime time.

I want a Cantina, but not at the expense of 50's Prime Time.

Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_25063.jpg

Thanks! I haven't seen this overlay before but it makes total sense. I guess by this we are definitely losing Indy!

HolleBolleGijs

It looks like it's safe for now, but I will say this - don't be too attached to anything in the studios, with the exception of a few attractions. If there's something you love, do it sooner rather than later. We just don't know the full extent of what's going to happen.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
It looks like it's safe for now, but I will say this - don't be too attached to anything in the studios, with the exception of a few attractions. If there's something you love, do it sooner rather than later. We just don't know the full extent of what's going to happen.
Yeah I can definitely say I'm planning on hitting everything DHS on my next trip to make sure I get it. haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom