Will the Christmas music ever end at the parks?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The holiday decor is up to the end of the marathon weekend. It should be taken down any day now.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
and I'm happy to report the ferries no longer have xmas music. If I heard Santa Baby one more time, I was gonna /slit wrist :ROFLOL:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
The Wilderness Lodge took all down last Wednesday and restored the western soundtrack which I missed walking in there ...we got to see the rugs being rolled out the following morn and the poinsettas lasted one more day...but when we left the MK yesterday it was totally up allover except I did notice Mickey and Minnie topiaries were back to being just green...no Christmas red and white outfits....:xmas:

jt04

The peeps love their Christmas music and since the Christmas season is not over for many it only makes sense it is still around in some places. Everything should not be geared to narrow schedules just to please a certain segment of the public. WDW is for everyone.

:wave:

TalkingHead

The peeps love their Christmas music and since the Christmas season is not over for many it only makes sense it is still around in some places. Everything should not be geared to narrow schedules just to please a certain segment of the public. WDW is for everyone.

:wave:

For whom is the Christmas season not over, pray tell?

WDW1974

Tacky, but not surprising at all.

A few years back I checked into Dixie Landings on the Friday before MLK Weekend and the resort was still decking the halls. ... Sometime over the weekend the stuff all came down, but then I was over at the Beach Club and their stuff (even the carousel) was still up.

What's funny is there was a time (not ancient either, but over a decade now) when Disney paid the OT and had ALL the decorations removed overnight on a single night.
I believe TDR does this now Christmas night after closing. They even swap out their special Christmas-themed merchandise bags for new ones.

I love the Christmas season, but January 9th isn't it.

It's almost as bad as being in a Walgreen's on Christmas Eve and seeing the top of the shelves in the X-mas section were loaded with Valentine's Day merchandise.

~To Everything There Is a Season~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom