Will Soarin' Over California ever return?

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
..at least in the form of a temporary overlay for any sort of event? I miss it as i'm sure a lot of you do too. Something about the perfect harmony of sound, smell, and scenery did an easy job of tearing me up.

Unfortunately Soarin' Around the World hasn't had that effect on me. Maybe the first time I rode it, but ever since I just can't catch the feeling again. What do you all think? Should it return, and should it happen soon?

Phroobar

giphy.gif

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Probably not until all the millennials are in their 60s.
Since we are the ones who grew up with the ride, gotta get that nostalgia money.

I'm not sure.. Else we'd be having a Dick Dale day with Dick Dale's soundtrack on Space Mountain right? ;) They technically could've brought that back too for a little bit but instead opted for Ghost Galaxy and Hyperspace, so I don't know.

TwilightZone

I'm not sure.. Else we'd be having a **** Dale day with **** Dale's soundtrack on Space Mountain right? ;) They technically could've brought that back too for a little bit but instead opted for Ghost Galaxy and Hyperspace, so I don't know.
Due to health concerns, I don't think most people in their 60s ride space mountain.
But still, good point.

Rich T

When Disney discovers they can operate a virtual reality park in the Oasis for far less money and still charge outrageous prices... That'll be the end of physical, real Disneyland. The land will be converted to mobile home stacks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom