Will More Rooms Become Available?

Blueboxdoc

Original Poster
Hi everyone, in the process of rescheduling a trip that was meant for last year. After four hours on the phone on hold I finally got the trip set for November. However, when I went online to book a hotel, only 3 hotels are available and all higher tiered rooms.

Has there been any word/rumor on possibly opening up more rooms as capacity increases? If so, any idea when that may be?

ilovelabs2021

Hi everyone, in the process of rescheduling a trip that was meant for last year. After four hours on the phone on hold I finally got the trip set for November. However, when I went online to book a hotel, only 3 hotels are available and all higher tiered rooms.

Has there been any word/rumor on possibly opening up more rooms as capacity increases? If so, any idea when that may be?
No one knows. The 50th anniversary starts in October and runs into 2022, so that is why things are so booked. They may open up more resorts, but only time will tell.

buckeyegator

dont think they will open up until capacity rises, alot of the people in the parks are 1 dayers, we usually do 2 overnights and about 6-8 1 day trips, the demand is not there yey, although i am surprised at least 1 more vale and 1 more moderate is not open to get the " bugs " out,so to speak.

tpoly88

dont think they will open up until capacity rises, alot of the people in the parks are 1 dayers, we usually do 2 overnights and about 6-8 1 day trips, the demand is not there yey, although i am surprised at least 1 more vale and 1 more moderate is not open to get the " bugs " out,so to speak.
i have to tell you, capacity is not off because of demand, im a FL AP and i CANNOT go most of the time because i cant get a reservation to get in the parks. i know a lot of people that want to go and cant. another big reason they cant ramp up is the unemployment situation. cant get people.

nickys

Premium Member
i have to tell you, capacity is not off because of demand, im a FL AP and i CANNOT go most of the time because i cant get a reservation to get in the parks. i know a lot of people that want to go and cant. another big reason they cant ramp up is the unemployment situation. cant get people.
The College Program is restarting and all furloughed staff recalled, plus some that were laid off. Staffing should hopefully be resolved as a result.

When resort bookings fill up the opened resorts they will re-open additional ones. And the signs are that rooms are booking up for the Summer and Fall, although it’s never clear whether people are finding it hard to book rooms period or rooms under a special deal.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
The College Program is restarting and all furloughed staff recalled, plus some that were laid off. Staffing should hopefully be resolved as a result.

When resort bookings fill up the opened resorts they will re-open additional ones. And the signs are that rooms are booking up for the Summer and Fall, although it’s never clear whether people are finding it hard to book rooms period or rooms under a special deal.
Have you heard anything for when Club level rooms will become available?

uncle jimmy

Premium Member

Might want to check your November week and see if any rooms opened for it... I noticed today there were a lot of choices for my week.

Clamman73

I check here and there what my reservation time period in Nov has available for all resorts…I now see Coronado has standard rooms available when they didnt before, but no Values for my time period.
I knew things were gonna be a little jammed up in the fall so I already grabbed a standard Pop room back in March.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I had been looking for ASMo November 18-22 for a few days and it did pop up last week so I booked it. I've seen it pop up again since then.
Also had been looking for Poly for those dates just to compare with my August Poly stay and just saw some rooms today.
I've been seeing a lot of other resorts go from "sold out" to avilable back and forth a couple times as well so either Disney is playing with the numbers or people are modifying.

Stevek

Assuming Disney can get the staffing, gotta believe they start opening up hotel capacity soon. It's pretty well known that all hotels are currently only booking a subset of rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom